Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Certain people...

Default Certain people...

...need to learn how to pace their comsumption. This is not an isolated occurance.

Too much =

Yep. And certain people born and "raised" South of I-95 need to learn how to launch a fucking boat. Hint- the ramp is not the place to get your boat ready for launching at Cypress Gardens you stupid sons of bitches. AND please further instruct the sea cows with you, that the ramp next to the one you are so ignorantly blocking, COULD be used by the pissed off guy trying so hard not to murder the sorry lot of you.

They will sell anybody a boat!
    "I feel sorry for people that dont drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats as good as they will feel all day." Lyndon B. Johnson

Also if you are loading and unloading you boat. please turn off your fucking headlights. I cant see shit when im loading or unloading. that is all.

Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucks-n-Ducks View Post
    They will sell anybody a boat!
    They ought to have to back it out of the lot.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    ...need to learn how to pace their comsumption. This is not an isolated occurance.

Too much =
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Yep. And certain people born and "raised" South of I-95 need to learn how to launch a fucking boat. Hint- the ramp is not the place to get your boat ready for launching at Cypress Gardens you stupid sons of bitches. AND please further instruct the sea cows with you, that the ramp next to the one you are so ignorantly blocking, COULD be used by the pissed off guy trying so hard not to murder the sorry lot of you.

I backed in ramp x at Clarks Hill yesterday and could see my buddy idling through the long no wake zone. A woman approached me, and asked if I was "good at backing a trailer in the water" (umm, how the fuck did mine get there?) so I backed hers in, and a second later backed another woman's in as well. We were all three loaded on a two slot (no dividers) ramp in a mater of 5 minutes.

I abhor stupid people, and feel so much better being around the non-mouth breathers of the world.

oooh, I thought you were talking about Glenn. :uncomfortable:

Damn.
    Sorry for the hijack. Have just been wishing that the Reds had nuked the Naval Base back in the day so that our population's IQ would have risen exponentially...

Anyhoo, by the body of your original post, are we sposed to be making fun of Skrimple or what?

And before I have to punch myself in the face for talking shit about the Navy, Vikki and I sat 100 yards off the port side of the Yorktown at dawn this morning and reflected about the sacrifice the men aboard her, and all of her namesakes, gave for us. Simply awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    They ought to have to back it out of the lot.

No they need to make em take it to the DMV and go through the CDL driving test.

Saw it yesterday with a boat at County Farm landing, fella came hauling ass to the trailer. He didnt get it on the trailer and the driver of the tow vehicle was already knee deep in the water, but didnt go ahead and winch it up. Ended up getting the boat sideways and the driver decided to pull out without the boat on the trailer. Interesting none the least.

Charleston PD was too busy sitting in front of the Charleston Harbor Marina telling people to slow down in the no wake zone.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

are we sposed to be making fun of Skrimple or what?
    :someoneisinformed:

Lol this morning after watching a man and woman both probably both in their 60's try to back their pontoon down the ramp I ask if he needed help...(this was after i watched them for atleast 15 minutes.) He told me to shut the FUCK up..lol I felt like yanking him out of the damn truck..So I bit my tongue and walked about away and probably 7 minutes later he stomped down on the gas and left the landing

Midway is on AMC right now. Chilling indeed.

And before I have to punch myself in the face for talking shit about the Navy, Vikki and I sat 100 yards off the port side of the Yorktown at dawn this morning and reflected about the sacrifice the men aboard her, and all of her namesakes, gave for us. Simply awesome...

:someoneisinformed:
    Naww. Even sunburned, I do skrimple math...

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Midway is on AMC right now.
    Glued to it...

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Charleston PD was too busy sitting in front of the Charleston Harbor Marina telling people to slow down in the no wake zone.
    They were walking on morris island today writing everyone tickets for drinking on the beach. Wrote every last person up for drinking if you were standing on the beach. 1 foot in the water your were perfectly fine.

Law enforcement has been taking a beating lately. And for good reason. They need to think more and be dickheads less.

Meanwhile, simple is avoiding this thread.
    Last edited by Fish; 05-30-2011 at 08:58 PM. Reason: spelling

This is not an isolated occurance.
    It WEREN'T just me, dammit - and whether Fishwhistle wants to admit it or not, he knows it's true. He meant as much in his quote above.

1am again, my ass.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....