Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 States that rely most on Food Stamps

I bet if you weighed them, 90% of them would be obese. The other 10% are on crack or meth.

Quote Originally Posted by 295PRO View Post
    i wish they would get rid of the green visa. it sucks to see my tax money giving to a two bit crackhead who wont even try to get a fucking job. i say let them die. at least they wont reproduce.

Bullshit, you ridden near one of those ghettos lately. There's more welfare kids running around than you can count. Just because they don't work doesn't mean they don't fuck. Hell while you're at work Puquitashanika running numbers like the DMV at 4:30 on friday.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Bullshit, you ridden near one of those ghettos lately. There's more welfare kids running around than you can count. Just because they don't work doesn't mean they don't fuck. Hell while you're at work Puquitashanika running numbers like the DMV at 4:30 on friday.
    I think he meant if they were dead, then they couldn't reproduce.

Truth... I say that they actually can contribute to society. Drug testing and other programs will prove that they have to change the way that they live to get by... If they don't stay clean and actually make the effort to find a job, then they get cut off and either starve or find a damn job.

It'll weed out most at least.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

I think that percentage for south carolina is low. have any of yall been to orangeburg? I bet only 10% of the people that live there pay taxes. I wish the would cut all that food stamp shit out. If you dont work- you dont eat!

What's really sad is these same moochers probably talk shit about illegal immigrants but they wouldn't dare stoop to do the work those folks will do in a heartbeat.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Newt G. mentioned that the other day...1 out of 6 Americans is worthless. I figured the number would be higher, like 1 out of 2.
    "We have become so open minded that our brains have fallen out"

If illegals have kids in this country they will have food stamps.

I have a solution to our illegal immigration problem.

For every illegal that comes into the country, grant them the citizenship of those indigents who wont work and send those said indigents to mexico.

Problem solved. GDP would double in three years.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Giving illegals citizenship would just increase the welfare rolls and the democrats voter registration numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I have a solution to our illegal immigration problem.

For every illegal that comes into the country, grant them the citizenship of those indigents who wont work and send those said indigents to mexico.

Problem solved. GDP would double in three years.

GDP'd probably triple. One things for sure, you wouldn't have to worry about the the tradeoffs swimming th river to get back.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013