Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who have we offended now?

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    If the muslim teachers don't like it then they can get the FUCK out of OUR country and for osama's son fuck him too. Let him talk shit and he will be laying near his daddy also.

I don't understand how this country is so soft hearted torwards them bastards. We need to do the same shit to them, that we did to the Japs. They didn't fuck with us no more.
    I LIKE YOU, everyone thinks it but you have the grapefruits to say it
    Poverbs 27:17 "As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another"

Quote Originally Posted by Variable View Post
    Y'all really think all Muslims want to harm America? "Fuck a muslim"...really? That's just sad.
    Every single last one of them fuckers.
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Y'all really think all Muslims want to harm America? "Fuck a muslim"...really? That's just sad.
    Tell you what, if you'll get person's of this peaceful religion from:

1. Flying planes into buildings.
    2. Detonating car bombs in populated areas.
    3. Kidnapping and beheading people.
    4. Detonating suicide bombs in roadside cafe's.
    5. Setting people on fire.
    6. Blowing up disco's.
    7. Blowing up airliners.
    8. Mistreating women in ever sense of the word.
    9. Pushing their Sharia law towards us

yada yada yada. Then we can talk about the Islamaphobia and inherent distrust these people invoke. Let me remind you that the fuckers that perpatrated 9/11 and all that other shit weren't dressed in Wranglers, work boots, a t-shirt and John Deere hat.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Every muslim is a potential fifth columnist for the war they've declared on us. Don't you doubt it for a moment.

A Myrtle Beach doctor left his practice for six months after 9/11. The explanation his "good" muslim friends gave was that he was on jihad.

Do your own reading. Go back to the source of prophetic inspiration for the Koran and how that man lived. Then, you tell me who's a "good" Muslim, doing what Mohammed did, living as Mohammed lived. Read the Koran in light of that man's practices and tell me who's interpreting the Koran wrong...the so-called radicals or the "good" peaceful muslims.

He was a land pirate, a plunderer, a pedophile, and a liar. Do your own reading and be as critical and cynical of what you read as you are of me and others on this forum, if you truly want to be fair about your reading.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

I'll add this: if America had been as tolerant of anti-semites in 1941 as we are now [muslims], Hitler might've won the war.

Complete and total hypocrisy on our so-called tolerance of Islam in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Tell you what, if you'll get person's of this peaceful religion from:

1. Flying planes into buildings.
    2. Detonating car bombs in populated areas.
    3. Kidnapping and beheading people.
    4. Detonating suicide bombs in roadside cafe's.
    5. Setting people on fire.
    6. Blowing up disco's.
    7. Blowing up airliners.
    8. Mistreating women in ever sense of the word.
    9. Pushing their Sharia law towards us

yada yada yada. Then we can talk about the Islamaphobia and inherent distrust these people invoke. Let me remind you that the fuckers that perpatrated 9/11 and all that other shit weren't dressed in Wranglers, work boots, a t-shirt and John Deere hat.
    d

No, that was Tim McVeigh...he blew up the Oklahoma City federal building.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    I'll add this: if America had been as tolerant of anti-semites in 1941 as we are now [muslims], Hitler might've won the war.

Complete and total hypocrisy on our so-called tolerance of Islam in this country.
    Yea except that the Jews had nothing at all to do with any of the Allies entering WWII.

Fuck osama's son.

They shouldn't have been thrown off the flight just for their religion or dress and everyone knows it,
    unless they actually had sketchy history, but I haven't seen anything that says they did.

Yep, he did. He also got a vein full of go to hell juice. What's your point on that one? Last time I checked he acted with one partner, a half wit named Terry Nichols.

These Hadji's preach that shit in Mosques around the world. They push it on the young and hopeless, it permiates foreign, supposedly allied, governments, its funded by people we refuse to deal with, it openly preaches death to Isreal and America etc. A Muslim to me is like a snake, I don't really care for them but as long as they are minding their own business and not causing trouble to each their own. However the minute that fucking snake steps out of line or makes any kind of threatening move towards us, it should be killed in a most violent and brutal manner.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Yep, he did. He also got a vein full of go to hell juice. What's your point on that one? Last time I checked he acted with one partner, a half wit named Terry Nichols.

These Hadji's preach that shit in Mosques around the world. They push it on the young and hopeless, it permiates foreign, supposedly allied, governments, its funded by people we refuse to deal with, it openly preaches death to Isreal and America etc. A Muslim to me is like a snake, I don't really care for them but as long as they are minding their own business and not causing trouble to each their own. However the minute that fucking snake steps out of line or makes any kind of threatening move towards us, it should be killed in a most violent and brutal manner.
    We are aggressively monitoring/searching/prosecuting/killing a lot of bad Muslims in the world. And it's what we should be doing. But to just say "Fuck a Muslim" and be done with it, that's absurd. I guess those Muslims who served beside me in the military were just waiting for an opportunity to slit my throat...

Yes, fuck a muslim on American soil, and fuck you for being part of the problem.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Reckon reading comprehension isn't real high on your list either. Second part of my post pretty much says just that. The problem isn't the good muslims, its the bad ones that the good ones turn a blind eye to. Until they police themselves and unilaterally decide to ostricized and defund the militant faction, then as a general rule, "Fuck a Muslim" is appropriate if one feels that way.

As to the muslims that you served with slitting your throat, I don't know. But the fag in your foxhole was waiting to cornhole you for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by GySgtHartman View Post
    Yea except that the Jews had nothing at all to do with any of the Allies entering WWII.

Fuck osama's son.

They shouldn't have been thrown off the flight just for their religion or dress and everyone knows it,
    unless they actually had sketchy history, but I haven't seen anything that says they did.
    True. Very true. Realpolitik.

d

No, that was Tim McVeigh...he blew up the Oklahoma City federal building.
    In fairness, I'll give you the IRA to add to McVeigh's murders. It took them 22 years to kill as many as Al Kieduh did on 9/11. The potential for mass murder by Islamic Jihadists absolutely dwarfs every other type of terrorist group on this earth. You're comparing a geopolitical worldview of millions, hundreds of millions, to the geopolitical worldview (in terms of McVeigh) of thousands.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Yes, fuck a muslim on American soil, and fuck you for being part of the problem.
    Wait, what about the Muslims who are Americans and who abhor the radicalization of their religion? Fuck them, too? And what exactly do you do to "not be part of the problem"? Are you conducting surveillance activities in your local community to ferret out the terrorists? Do you waste a Muslim every now and then just to keep them in check?

Reckon reading comprehension isn't real high on your list either. Second part of my post pretty much says just that. The problem isn't the good muslims, its the bad ones that the good ones turn a blind eye to. Until they police themselves and unilaterally decide to ostricized and defund the militant faction, then as a general rule, "Fuck a Muslim" is appropriate if one feels that way.

As to the muslims that you served with slitting your throat, I don't know. But the fag in your foxhole was waiting to cornhole you for sure.
    This is a child's answer...how about try again. I'll rephrase the question: What about Muslims who fight for America? Fuck them, too?

This is a child's answer...how about try again. I'll rephrase the question: What about Muslims who fight for America? Fuck them, too?
    Holy fuck dickweed, I already answered you question above. Wouldn't muslims fighting for the country be policing themselves? Then again everyone thought that Hadji at Ft. Hood was fighting for his country didn't they. Or how about the ones that sign up for Service and refuse to deploy against brothers of Islam.

What religious faction is responsible for the majority of the distrubances and violence in the world today? You can tit for tat the good and bad all day but the fact is at some point you have to put it all in one pot and make a generalization and punish or reward it accordingly.

Just damn, maybe you were the fag in the foxhole.

Wait, what about the Muslims who are Americans and who abhor the radicalization of their religion?
    If they abhor it, where are they? I dont see em. I dont hear about them unless a coexist kind of dipshit like yourself speaks of them in instances such as this. If you arent part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. In case you missed it the first time, fuck them, and fuck you.

We are not a homogeneous people. The two cultures do not mix. I happen to be quite partial to mine. If you want examples, go look at Britain and most of Europe. They are taking over. Why? Because they want to "coexist" and not be offensive to other cultures. Neville Chamberlain left a legacy there that still to this day reflects this cowardly approach to state policy. In short, I dont want my daughter to wear a burqa, or get beaten and killed because she is "too westernized".
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

If they abhor it, where are they? I dont see em. I dont hear about them unless a coexist kind of dipshit like yourself speaks of them in instances such as this. If you arent part of the solution, then you are part of the problem. In case you missed it the first time, fuck them, and fuck you.

We are not a homogeneous people. The two cultures do not mix. I happen to be quite partial to mine. If you want examples, go look at Britain and most of Europe. They are taking over. Why? Because they want to "coexist" and not be offensive to other cultures. Neville Chamberlain left a legacy there that still to this day reflects this cowardly approach to state policy. In short, I dont want my daughter to wear a burqa, or get beaten and killed because she is "too westernized".
    You know who scares me...the Baptists! What a bunch of fruitcakes.

You know who scares me...the Baptists! What a bunch of fruitcakes.
    Then go hang out with the Mormons.

And please answer my question about what you're doing to be "part of the solution," because, short of the Crusades 2.0, I'm not sure how one would implement the "Fuck a Muslim" policy.

And don't misunderstand my position: I'm not saying anyone should mix with anyone else...I don't mix with any Muslims, don't think I even know any currently. But I know they're not all out to get us.

As for coexisting (without having to hold hands and sing kumbayah), it is what we all do every day....Christians, Muslims, Mormons, whoever. And I'd bet you a large amount of money that there are millions upon millions of Muslims who don't think "Fuck a Christian."