Thread: Gmail

Default Gmail

Anybody else having problems with gmail today? I can get on it at home, but none of the office computers will let you go to it saying that the security certificate isn't valid. I have checked for viruses with malware, date is correct, made gmail a trusted site, and it still won't let me in on any of the office computers. Any suggestions?

working fine for me

Alright I hooked the computer up directly to the modem and had no problems. So, can a router somehow be messing with this, because the computer and modem seem to be fine. I didn't know if one of you tech guys had any input. Thanks.

I've been dealing with this issue too. When you go the the google home page, what does the copyright date say?

Quote Originally Posted by Island Hunter View Post
    Alright I hooked the computer up directly to the modem and had no problems. So, can a router somehow be messing with this, because the computer and modem seem to be fine. I didn't know if one of you tech guys had any input. Thanks.
    strange. reset the router back to factory default.

The copyright is 2009 on the google page.

Yep, same thing here. I'm not a tech guy, so I just threw everything I could think of at it. RKill, Malewarebytes, Avira, Avast. Updated the service pack on Vista, changed browsers, etc. For now, it seems to be ok. I definitely had some kind of bug, but I've also been having to reset my router periodically because of DNS problems. Not sure if the two issues are related or not.

Thanks for the advice Millero, et al.

I reset the router and it didn't initially work but now it does. Thanks for the advice.

make sure to put a dollar in the tip jar.