Thread: Labs first water retrieve

Default Labs first water retrieve

Took Allie to the State Park for her first water retrieve this afternoon.She is 10 weeks old today.Shes a water dog!!!!! She didnt want to leave but she is asleep now.Just like a little kid who plays all day in the pool..then lights out! Were are going brim fishing next week on the boat for a couple of hours to get her sea legs.

Last edited by barnabus; 06-02-2011 at 03:06 PM.

My favorite GSP was a water dog from go too. I got her started about the same age but I never could take her bream fishing, every time I cast the line she'd take off after the bobber.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    My favorite GSP was a water dog from go too. I got her started about the same age but I never could take her bream fishing, every time I cast the line she'd take off after the bobber.
    thats the same way my spriger spanial is. you cast a bobber and off the side tha boat she goes. great hunting partner but a bad fishing partner.

Good times indeed.

I'm still working on my labs fishing manners too.

Give her another 6 months and she will be doing this....

and my pup is a shitty fishing partner. I cant keep her from doing this......

I think Degers misses that boat more than my wife and I do, she always ask me when Swamprat is gonna take her for a ride for old times sake....
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!