Thread: Highstrung

Default Highstrung

Were you looking for this?

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

I think that's one that he said he tasted, but didn't hold a candle to his "favorite"...

I may be wrong.
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

You ain't wrong.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

Ok , Thank you. Went into an establishment and I saw them and I remembered a post about the Apple variety, and something about looking. So I took a shot in the dark, I was half correct anyway.

Last edited by firemedic; 04-06-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Yeah, I have both of those two in inventory. The other one I tasted was perfection,
    but I could only partake in it on special occasions.

By the way who's store is that? For somebody that tags that shit the old way they have a good price on those bottles. He probably already knows this, but putting a pint of Seagram's gin on the counter is a damn good way of getting it stolen in some areas.

21 dolla fo that? Shiaaaat. We make our own. Not for sale of course.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    Yeah, I have both of those two in inventory. The other one I tasted was perfection,
    but I could only partake in it on special occasions.

By the way who's store is that? For somebody that tags that shit the old way they have a good price on those bottles. He probably already knows this, but putting a pint of Seagram's gin on the counter is a damn good way of getting it stolen in some areas.

It is a place in Santee on Hwy 15. they are restocking the store after a fire. the gin was being put up on the shelf.

I was kidding. The counters and shelves in a likker store are almost always a rotating mess. Suppliers will never try to make each other look good, and that goes for all of them. Don't even get me started on floor space. It's flat out crazy what some companies will do for a display.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I was kidding. The counters and shelves in a likker store are almost always a rotating mess. Suppliers will never try to make each other look good, and that goes for all of them. Don't even get me started on floor space. It's flat out crazy what some companies will do for a display.

Tell me about it, i am roughly 6'3" and 212 lbs. I have to trun sideways and suck the gut in to get in between the sets of shelves they have just to get in the part of the store I was in.

I have a saleman that has been in the Biz for years. He recently switched companies along with several guys and went to work building up another company. He messes with their displays and shelf space so bad I had one of the younger girls that replaced him break down over the holidays. It's funny because WE own our inventory. It is against the law for the class As (wholesalers) to credit us, and it's all paid for at delivery. Reminding them of that from time to time helps to keep them in order.