Thread: swimps on the egg

Default swimps on the egg

cooked the last of the 10/15's sat evening. decided against the butt and cooked swimps on an open bottom pan. lots of holes in it. cooked em at 500 for 2 minutes. sonofabitchwasthatgood. they were crunchy. not overcooked crunchy but just barley cooked crunchy. neverovercookswimps
    easy livin'

Swimps???? You from the ass end of San Fagsisco?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

You need to talk your buddy into gifting you a picture taker.

roger that. salty I'm from the real lowcountry, not the yankee occupied p island
    easy livin'

Only shrimps on the egg ? Isn't that overkill ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I got plenty of hooks but I think I'm going to need more ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Claimer View Post
    roger that. salty I'm from the real lowcountry, not the yankee occupied p island
    Yous a salty ninja aint ya?
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Can't argue with the yankee occupation of PI but I ain't one for a fact, just don't wear a belt buckle to announce myself. Maybe I should get me one of them things so I'll be one of the cool people.

Claimer, I'm just jealous since I ain't got me an egg yet. Its on the to aquire list as soon as I build my wife a house.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Claimer, I'm just jealous since I ain't got me an egg yet. Its on the to aquire list as soon as I build my wife a house.
    Couple loads of cinder blocks, a few dollars down and a place to put it and you can have a semi deliver her a brand new one tomorrow. Have it hooked up by Friday and you can get your egg on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Couple loads of cinder blocks, a few dollars down and a place to put it and you can have a semi deliver her a brand new one tomorrow. Have it hooked up by Friday and you can get your egg on Saturday.
    If it were only that easy to please an Auburnt grad-eeeee-ate and lawyer type. Deevorce is expensive too, I ain't got the coin to do that again. Just have to settle fer my Webber right now.

Glenns got it figured. Salty, just hang in there. You could do the south a great justice and buy out a yankee and send him back.
    easy livin'

Nah, got me a little place out of Gtown. Dem carpetbaggers got the price of dirt so jacked up in PI its rediculous. There's a .425 acre lot up the street from me that they're asking $146,000.00 for and there aren't even any oil wells or gold bricks on it.

If it were only that easy to please an Auburnt grad-eeeee-ate and lawyer type. Deevorce is expensive too, I ain't got the coin to do that again. Just have to settle fer my Webber right now.
    LMAO! I forgot she was an Awbern alum/pal o mine. Solid bet was that she did some wobbly box livin while she was on the plains. That'll cure you from ever wanting to do it again.

Had grilled shrimp and okra on the egg last night. Ate it all before I could take a pic, but it was good. Cooked at around 400 degrees. Used the same rub (olive oil, salt and homemade southwest seasoning) on both, but kept the shrimp and okra on separate skewers in order to cook the okra a few minutes longer. Dropped both on top of a caesar salad and enjoyed some damn fine paleo eats.