Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: droid question

Quote Originally Posted by Bub View Post
    You, sir, are a true gentleman and a scholar...
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

If the Thunderbolt is supposed to be the Incredible on 'roids, then thats the one Id go with.

Love my Incredible......
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

The problem I have with Thunderbolt is the price. $250 for a 2 year contract and they won't hurry up and get it on the market. I'm curious to see how the battery is on a phone with a bigger screen, faster cpu, and smaller battery than the original Incredible. I'm sure 4g is going to rape the battery although I don't believe we will see it for a while.

Everyone I have talked to says 2013 on 4g coverage to be local or almost everywhere. I would go with the X if you can't wait for the Bionic. I love mine. You can order an extended life battery for it through Verizon. I ordered one and it made a world of difference in my phone. You'll love the bigger screen on the X and the fact that you can connect it to your flatscreen with a HDMI cable to watch any vids you may put on it.
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

I really like my EVO.

I've got the Incredible and the phone is great. Battery is usually dead by 11 am. Disclaimer I talk about 6000 minutes a month.

Another vote for the Droid X. Been loving it for the last two months since switching over from the iPhone 3Gs.
    The display is much larger and a huge degree of flexability. Gonna root mine so I can do the wireless tethering for free.