Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: total duck kills this yr

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

my numbers might have been up if i hunted at refuges but oh well.
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

colej your numbers would been up there if you could shoot like Trent there budy!

And there's yours.

Do I know you colej?

Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Do I know you colej?
    not sure if i know you or not, but i have a guy i know that asked me to go hunting with him and some others several times at hickory top or hickory knob something like that this year and i turned him down because i didnt want to go that far to shoot woodies when i could do that around here. well just happens they limited out on woodies and mallards and some others just about everytime. so i was stupid for not going with them. were you one of the fellas with them? not sure if that is a refuge or drawn hunt or what?
    GENESIS 1 : 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

apparently he knows you!!

9woodies
    6canadas
    1mallard x black
    1gadwall

6 hunts
    1 draw
    1 cunningham
    4 farm pond

Would love to do anything different to try to kill a few more birds. Gonna plan an oos trip next year.
    piss on china, the country and the dishes. I can stack dishes any where, instruments of death deserve a special place.

We only killed 2 green heads all year so I don't know if we're on the same page.