Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hogs and more hogs and more hogs and more hogs and more...

Quote Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
    Snoop is about to one-up Chuck Norris
    haha

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    Where oh where could my Snoopy-dawg be? Oh where, oh where could he be???

I've never understood Snoop's drive & killer instinct ~ not sure where it comes from. He really is a sweet & happy/go lucky dog, unless you are a hog, badger, skunk, deer, squirrel, etc., then he becomes a machine.
    Just do not swear in front of him!!!
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Trail'nTree View Post

Just spell out the swear words & all will be good in Snoop-World!
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

You would not believe how many times this week that dogs name has come up around my house. Guess I will be getting another lab in the near future!!!!!
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

You need another dog Gert.

And to live closer to me.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Trail'nTree View Post

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Smokin' jab. You got it going on!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Jab, obviously his experience and agility keep him safe. Do you get nervous when he goes after them? My nerves would be shot! Next you need to teach him to tree a coon, although I bet he will kill one in a skinny minute!

Side note, guy that hunts with us had his lab at the sign in board. We were shooting the breeze when I hear his dog barking....We took off to the dog, and as sure as I am sitting here, the lab has a coon treed. We are trying to find the coon to shoot him out and all of a sudden I hear a rucus coming from my trailer. The dog had trapped another coon inside my trailer and you should have heard the fight! They were getting it on...Dog comes out with a dead coon. We shoot the other coon out, he hits the ground, and the dog is on top of it like white on rice finishing him off. He had just caught and killed a possum before this started! I haven't seen him take down a hog though! That is ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Nice

Nice pics! Especially the one of snoop in pursuit!!
    Reality is only an illusion
    that occurs due to a lack of alcohol.

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity”. Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post

......Some of you guys are fastidious and choosy to the point of near faggotry.

Art he has been there and done that with the coons...

Here is a hog from this morning...

Eventually the pups will meet the wrong "teenager" boar that will go to their ass. It won't be pretty if Snoop or L. McQueen screw up and can't get away from him. They have been bitten and cut, but gutted is a different story. I have medical supplies in that eventuality and some poor skills to work with, however, a cut artery is a dead dog. I try not to worry about it, but the older I get the more I do...

Dang JAB, will he retrieve to hand with the swine as well?

I wish Fro. On the way back from the swamp last week I had one of those 4 alarm gut crisis attacks. You know the kind that hits you 3 times and on the 4th it is too late... I swung the 4wheeler by the hog trap and sure enough it was loaded. I popped all 5 with Kent Fasteel #2's and drug 4 out. About that time it hit me again as I ducked under the door to reach for the last one. I recovered and tried again with the same result. Terrified of trying again, and knowing I still had a 2 mile ride to the hill, I told Snoop to fetch him up. He went in the trap, bit the dead hog once to make sure, and looked at me like I had lost my mind. Dumb dog.

I still remember you trying to get him and L. Mc to fetch those rabbits out of the ditches last year.

Snoop was like "the hell?"

chuck norris tea bags. snoop potato sacks. what a freakin stud. pretty cool that you had the camera handy for the chase.
    \"Go to Know\"

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Have truck, knife, gun, 10 more days off will travel.

I have a truck, knife, 270, 12 guage,20 guage, baseball bat, sticks, boat paddle, etc. I would be more than happy to come kill some of those pest for you.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Huntinducs, we are going to make that happen very soon. I have been meaning to call you all week.

Dang that mofo is one bad ass dawg!!! Sweet pics Jab.