Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it just me?

Wando

Run no mojo...They have seen every spinning wing decoy known to man by now. Run smaller spreads and I have even went to as far as study pictures on the net of big groups of ducks sitting on water and then put my spread as close as I can get to resemble the picture. May sound dumb but it works. Rig up a jerk string takes no time to do it and it keeps that calm water churned up. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by duckfolder View Post
    Wando
    same, sophmore too.

any way, the ducks at quinby have been flying high lately. also, personally, if you have been using mojo's, i would stop. in the late season, they do a good job flaring birds.

Quote Originally Posted by fowlshot View Post
    same, sophmore too.

any way, the ducks at quinby have been flying high lately. also, personally, if you have been using mojo's, i would stop. in the late season, they do a good job flaring birds.
    Yea I guess I should cross the quimbee off my list for right now, and I think I am gonna start makin the drive every morning down to the Edisto cuz the only reason I hunt the Santee is cuz I have property and a dock on it close to the bridge.

Yea I guess I should cross the quimbee off my list for right now, and I think I am gonna start makin the drive every morning down to the Edisto cuz the only reason I hunt the Santee is cuz I have property and a dock on it close to the bridge.
    yo name andrew?

nope hahah willis but I know andrew, he is quiet the duck hunter

nope hahah willis but I know andrew, he is quiet the duck hunter
    He should call more obviously

just asking, he was talking about hunting the wando.

[QUOTE=duckfolder;743061]I have hunted the santee rivers since I was in early middle school and now I am a sophmore in highschool. I have hunted everywhere on the santee the ocean, creeks, on the open river and every year its the same type stuff where no matter how well me....................[QUOTE]

or you just could say three years.

Why cross quinby off of your list? Afterall, you said it yourself...ducks will decoy there. I would say you should focus ALL of your effort there.

Quote Originally Posted by duckcrazed View Post
    Why cross quinby off of your list? Afterall, you said it yourself...ducks will decoy there. I would say you should focus ALL of your effort there.
    That was the beginning of the season you fuckn smart ass, Sorry that I dont have time to check up on all of my spots and make sure they are still good.

No, your right. Your retard buddy will come along and post the info on the internet so your retard ass doesn't actually have to go and put for the effort that it takes to actually decoy and kill ducks.

No, your right. Your retard buddy will come along and post the info on the internet so your retard ass doesn't actually have to go and put for the effort that it takes to actually decoy and kill ducks.
    How can he scout? Hell he was just able to drive with the street lights on this year.

Drop down to 3 decoys on, with 2 on a jerk string.

take your opinion to goodwill.

theyre used to buying crap.
    Last edited by fowlshot; 01-03-2011 at 07:28 PM.

maybe that place doesnt need more pressure? that ever cross your mind?

take your opinion to goodwill.

theyre used to buying crap.
    ooooooooooooooooooooooh shit.

maybe that place doesnt need more pressure? that ever cross your mind?
    Holy shit, you figured it out!...That's why your new buddy is a fucking idiot for even putting the name of the place on the internet. Get a fucking clue...

Holy shit, you figured it out!...That's why your new buddy is a fucking idiot for even putting the name of the place on the internet. Get a fucking clue...
    no one gives a shit what you say, only thing you have done on this thread is talk shit so get the fuck outa hear

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC: