Thread: The ultimate ski experience

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default The ultimate ski experience

Skiing can be a nice weekend vacation. It's fun to fly down the slopes. But that isn't enough for some people. They want the biggest slopes possible. That's what led these skiers to Rainbow Mountain in Alaska. Watch in awe as they speed down the mountain.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfEGWx2C-xw[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Steep and deep....give me some!!! Not on skies thou....gimme my Lib Tech and lets go kill it!!

Dammit man those heights scare the shit outta me just watching! The view down over his ski tips before he dropped in made me pucker up just sitting in my desk chair!! Cool video though!

Been there............................................. ..................but damn sure didnt do that!!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL