Thread: Dadgummit! I Hate These Kind....

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Dadgummit! I Hate These Kind....

....of videos. National geographic should have more class than to pull this crap. It's like an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Br373JIsQWY[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Damn you Mergie.

Where is the fricking ending?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    Damn you Mergie.

Where is the fricking ending?
    See! That's what I mean. Who the hang won?

Like an Alfred Hitchcock movie.

At least the boy stepped up to the plate and didn't run away screaming.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

A friend of mine sent me trail cam pics about a month ago of a black bear he has around his stand and I sent him this video. He didin't find the humor in it and has been really nevous walking in and out in the dark.
    “We as a group now have a greater moral responsibility to act than those who live
    in ignorance. Once you become knowledgeable, you have an obligation to do
    something about it.”—Ron Paul