Thread: BCS is Junk

Default BCS is Junk

I know we all pretty much agree on BCS being junk... BUT how in the hell does Oklahoma go from 6th to 1st? Shits not even logical.
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Bested by Tee. Just damn...

I'm definitely not sold on Oklahoma being the number one team. I think Oregon deserves to be ahead of them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    I'm definitely not sold on Oklahoma being the number one team. I think Oregon deserves to be ahead of them.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

ESPN is even suprised. It was funny seeing the reactions and comments. There is no way in hell you go from 6th to 1st in one week. They didnt even play a team worthy of jumping 5 other undefeated teams. Oregon should def be number 1.

BCS rankings are based on the body of work to date...basically what the BCS says is the voters are ignorant fools.

Do I think Oklahoma could beat Oregon? No.
    Do I think that what I think matters? No.
    Does ESPN (who earlier today predicted that OK would be number one in the BCS so one must take their "surprise" with a grain of salt....In fact, in the future when you see "ESPN" if you will imagine yourself seeing "HYPE" you will be much better off) care what you think? No.
    Do I care what you think? No.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    BCS rankings are based on the body of work to date...basically what the BCS says is the voters are ignorant fools.

Do I think Oklahoma could beat Oregon? No.
    Do I think that what I think matters? No.
    Does ESPN (who earlier today predicted that OK would be number one in the BCS so one must take their "surprise" with a grain of salt....In fact, in the future when you see "ESPN" if you will imagine yourself seeing "HYPE" you will be much better off) care what you think? No.
    Do I care what you think? No.