Thread: blame it on mergie

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default blame it on mergie

I have said all along that if sperryier stayed out of the way, the coots could run the table. I was partly right. But, instead of blaming this on mad hatter juco clock management. And terrible play calling and bad decisions, I blame this loss on mergie 190%. What are you thinking making a post like that before its over merg? You made a case for "don't be that guy" for the week. Did u used to tell your pitcher he had a no hitter in the 7th inning and remind him in the bottom of the 9th? You don't test karma like that dude. Ever.

Sorry to call you out mergie cause u are tops, but doooooooooood. I know what you were feeling, but what were u thinking????
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

And jabxcviii, don't post any of those choking charicatures, cause that wouldn't be appropriate. How did they not win by 20 with that talent? They should be blowing people away

It is not Mergie's fault, and I am a football guru so there you have it.
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Sorry mergie.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

If you'll look at my 'USC Dang!' post you will see that when I wrote it I said I probably shouldn't. I knew what could happen, but like a fool I challenged the chicken curse, and got owned by it.

Be it noted and forever understood that I am ashamed of what I did. I know it costs the Cocks the win. <slinks away in total embarrassment>
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 10-17-2010 at 05:23 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."