Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What will they rank USC now?

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default What will they rank USC now?

Any guesses/predictions?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

12ish

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I was thinking somewhere along the same, not quite to 10.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

They will stay out of the top 10 unless there are a lot of losses in front of them.

What I want to see is how we respond to this huge win in the coming weeks. Were on a huge high right now and the question is can we stay on it or will we play down to the level of Kentucky, Vandy, etc.
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

11 to 13

i say 12

Who cares? I mean it is what it is.

Other than beating the #1 team in the nation tonight, the only ranking I care about is at the end of the season and where the Cocks end up.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

X2 BB
    Last edited by Stalker; 10-09-2010 at 06:57 PM.

A good ranking is the "kiss of death" for the Cocks.

There is still a LOT of football left to play...

And...it is very common knowledge that "we" play to the talent level of our opponents.

They have beaten the #1 team in the nation tonight, did it well, and despite very few miscues...played practically flawlessly. That needs to continue.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    A good ranking is the "kiss of death" for the Cocks.

There is still a LOT of football left to play...

And...it is very common knowledge that "we" play to the talent level of our opponents.

They have beaten the #1 team in the nation tonight, did it well, and despite very few miscues...played practically flawlessly. That needs to continue.
    yup
    Warning: The Surgeon General has determined that turkey hunting is an addictive activity that will disrupt normal sleep patterns!

Who cares, except they beat the #1 team in the nation by two touchdowns today. I say 11th. Only if we would have won Auburn game, it would be 3-4th in the nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    12ish
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

Focusing on the rankings can be fatal. Focus on the next opponent. Kentucky played Auburn strong yesterday. Look past them, and it will be embarrassing. And we play them on the road.....

Back to reality, back to work, and, as Spurrier said yesterday, BUILD on it.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

I know where you are coming from swamper, but they are good. That wasn't luck. If they go out and perform, they can say whatever they want. I know you have heard me say it all year, them boys have as much talent as anyone in the sec
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Swamp Rat View Post
    Focusing on the rankings can be fatal. Focus on the next opponent. Kentucky played Auburn strong yesterday. Look past them, and it will be embarrassing. And we play them on the road.....

Back to reality, back to work, and, as Spurrier said yesterday, BUILD on it.
    yes another
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

You guys sure do like to talk about your cocks alot. Sheesh, buncha :homo:'s
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Sheesh, buncha :homo:'s
    Ahem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Nobody ever became a hero in a comfortable setting. Sometimes you got to nut it up and do work.

7th, maybe 8th.

We will be one ahead of where they place Alabummer