Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Unfilled

I think these cool temps has them shut down for now. I ran 45 min-1 hr up the river last night and we only saw 2 on the way back down. About half back we ran into 2 other boats hunting their way back also. Last Monday we saw 5 in the river but couldn't seal the deal. They are WAY skittish right now. I trolled 4 hours back not making any noise and they wouldn't let you within 75 yards of them. It was even worse last night when they saw the spotlight. I have one more shot Friday night so maybe I will get lucky.

BB, you trying to get out one last time this week?

We have one more tag to fill, going to hit it hard Friday day and Saturday AM.

Remember you have to be hooked up before 12 noon Saturday.
    Phillipians 4:13

CCR...I really doubt it.

It is at least $100 to go to Georgetown and back...and I have done it more than a few times this month.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

what hunt unit Jae?

I'm going Friday since I just looked at the tide chart and forgot season closes Saturday at noon.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 10-04-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

CDS Southern Unit

I hope we get dne Friday AM, and back home in my bed Friday night. But I have a feeling it wont work out that way! I feel a long day and night are coming at the end of this week!

It's not my tag, but I hope the tag holder isn't to pickey! I'm game with anything over 6 cause it will eat better than tag soup!

Oh and Chuck I bet that 7 footer is looking pretty good now!

4'4" looking real good. but i will get one some how.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    4'4" looking real good. but i will get one some how.
    Why 4'4" THat's 4" more than you have to have. Just go cach you a 6 footer, it ain't that hard.

First one I can get a hook in I am calling it done.

My one and only shot will be on friday night. Was supposed to go three weeks ago but my buddy had to cancel last minute. Neither of us know what we're doing so it's sure to be a "pig fuckin."
    Carolina Counsel

i'm kicking myself in the ass for not telling cantcare to take the 7' that was 10 feet from us......as soon as we rounded the cove last thurs, we seen a grown man on the bank.....hooked, but he got off.....hour or so later, that 7' came up......he had the bow ready, but i knew we'd get the other fella before it even got dark......we got back to the landing around 3am empty handed and sore from from the 3's swells.....coulda, woulda, shoulda