Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Auburn...

I reckon Candor never picked the date.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

It's been 2 1/2 years....damn get busy already.

what's interest on a thing like this?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I would be checking to see if Ruth's Chris had oysters....

Hey thanks Tater for digging that one up.

Yep I owe Candor, and Simple for that matter, some oysters and yes Simple Mr. Olympia never called me back to collect. Guess he was too busy pumping iron and eating tofu sticks or some such shit.

So I owe, pick a date, tell 2th to come and he and I can mud wrestle for the check.

What say you fockers?

Bottom line is if you want to hang around classy people , you will stay away from USC or Clemson games, and start going to a Wofford or Citadel game.

Classless fans are just part of it in big time college football.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    what's interest on a thing like this?
    More than I got right now Im sure

Wasn't Duck Nitz in on this thing too? make him pay for it

I think we passed the statute of limitations a while back. Besides, it would mean I'd need to go somewhere with Candor.

But IF it did happen, could I talk shit like you chickens have been for the past 10 months?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    I think we passed the statute of limitations a while back. Besides, it would mean I'd need to go somewhere with Candor.

But IF it did happen, could I talk shit like you chickens have been for the past 10 months?

Well we don't have to take him.....

Us gracious and fair Carolina fans don't talk shit Simple. Don't know what you are talkin about here buddy.

Seriously at least owe you guys a beer. It's obviously bothered cheap ass Candor that he hasn't gotten his money back, bastard.

Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Us gracious and fair Carolina fans don't talk shit Simple. Don't know what you are talkin about here buddy.
    Know that everything I type isn't directed AT you.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    It's obviously bothered cheap ass Candor that he hasn't gotten his money back, bastard.

Let me know

- and the people and campus feel a lot like Clemson.
    Now isn't that because yall copied everything they got....??

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Now isn't that because yall copied everything they got....??

Yep, except for their kicking game

....Wide Left
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 09-29-2010 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 803 View Post
    Bottom line is if you want to hang around classy people , you will stay away from USC or Clemson games, and start going to a Wofford or Citadel game.

Classless fans are just part of it in big time college football.

citadel? please.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Dookie, how 'bout stop being infatuated for 2 minutes and address why Columbia's atmosphere is so shitty?

As far as copying everything, I know not what you mean. The only thing I'm aware of is that we are the Tigers because Coach Riggs came to Clemson from Auburn and Clemson didn't have football at the time - so he brought the Tigers moniker with him (seems reasonable enough for 1896 thinking). As much of a fan of soccer as you are, I'd figger you'd know that Clemson's Riggs field is named for this fella and is the location where Clemson used to take it to the chickens before it was moved east into the Valley.

Now back on topic,

I make it a point and often go out of my way to welcome opposing fans to Clemson.

The only encounter i've had with an opposing fan was a student from NC state threw his beer can down in the middle of the road right in front of me. I picked it up and handed it to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Hell, I give students a pass - they're 18-22 year old younguns. It's what 18-22s do.
    I'm talking about the "grown ups".

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    Now back on topic,

I make it a point and often go out of my way to welcome opposing fans to Clemson.

The only encounter i've had with an opposing fan was a student from NC state threw his beer can down in the middle of the road right in front of me. I picked it up and handed it to him.
    Now there's a winner. Give me the worst Carolina fan and he'll beat that SOB any day. I've never been to Carter Finley but had a buddy and his wife go and they left at halftime because the fans and place was so shitty. Pissing in the stands, grown men cussing at kids, pushing and shoving etc. Had some NC State punks pick a fight in Clemson one night at a party, just rednecks as far as I've met.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Dookie, how 'bout stop being infatuated for 2 minutes and address why Columbia's atmosphere is so shitty?

As far as copying everything, I know not what you mean.
    (ie: Stadium Name, Almost every fight song, mascot, and the list goes on and on)

Alright I will bite. There are alot of good fans in Columbia, the 100,000 people down there are separated by money for the most part. The lots are separated by how much coin you are willing to blow. And so are the seats.

There are alot of simple folks, that drive to the game, park, and walk in.

There are alot of college folks that show up 5 hours before kick off and get piss ass drunk for 5.5 hours, and walk to the game.

There are alot of "grown ups" who never got out of the college scene, live like they are kids, get piss ass drunk, and get down right mean when other grown ups look at them and ask what there problem is.

There are also alot of hi filutin folks with more money than they got sense, who are there for the euphoria of the party. 9 times out of 10, these folks are in boxes, and club level, with elevators so they don't have to consort with the opposing fans.

Then you have folks that actually go to watch the game. These are the ones that are mad as fuck, from years of paying there dues and watching the team lose for one reason or another.

The sad thing about all of it is this............Unless you traveling folks drop the coin coming to USC, your parking is in the dredges of society, your seats are mostly by the obnoxious drunk kids, or the $10/ year sponsors who are mad as fuck, and for god's sake you are wearing orange.(it makes me mad, just beleivin you would wear that shit in public)

But most of all, you are the instate rival, most upstanding folks are going to be nice to you, because they got class, but when you walk away they are hoping you would burst into flames, and die right there.

Me for instance, that entire campus could burn to the ground, and I would throw a party.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Now there's a winner. Give me the worst Carolina fan and he'll beat that SOB any day. I've never been to Carter Finley but had a buddy and his wife go and they left at halftime because the fans and place was so shitty. Pissing in the stands, grown men cussing at kids, pushing and shoving etc. Had some NC State punks pick a fight in Clemson one night at a party, just rednecks as far as I've met.
    Read my last post.........I am a visitor to that stadium a good bit, being a gamecock and all, but I go there to watch live football due to my geographic and financial restrictions.......when I can make it, and HAVE NEVER seen what you speak of. But I ain't sitting in the cheap seats either.......