Thread: shooting at Univ of Texas

Default shooting at Univ of Texas

No link. google it.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Not much on it...

Gunman dead, looking for a second suspect....
    "Freedom Isn't Free"
    _Spc. Thomas Caughman
    1983-2004

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Go tigers!

The comments readers are leaving on the CNN site about this incident are really ticking me off. I hope that folks are okay & that my niece was NOT in that library this morning - cannot reach either of my brothers.
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Vikki View Post
    The comments readers are leaving on the CNN site about this incident are really ticking me off. I hope that folks are okay & that my niece was NOT in that library this morning - cannot reach either of my brothers.
    Most of that shit is just sick. You know if that is what those SOBs think of the South and Southerners I'd be ablige to leave them to it and take my guns, southern ways and backwards self suffcient hick ways and leave the shitheads to it. Seeing as how their methods are producing such productive and prosperous ways. Most of those posting that crap need a good old fashioned ass whoopin back into reality.

Prayers to those affected by this.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013