Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ain't enough money in this world...

How 'bout just standing on that platform at the top where the light sits and nonchalantly hooking up your safety harness? Dammit man.
    I don't need my name in the marquee lights....

I lost my balls somewhere.......

Quote Originally Posted by simple man View Post
    how 'bout just standing on that platform at the top where the light sits and nonchalantly hooking up your safety harness? Dammit man.

haha, i noticed that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    How 'bout just standing on that platform at the top where the light sits and nonchalantly hooking up your safety harness? Dammit man.
    How about getting around those metal rods with the spikes on them? DANG WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Man View Post
    No shit. At one point he let go with both hands.

Fuck that shit. I had more safety gear on for a 15 foot climb to my lock on this morning.

and he had to share his anchor point with the other guy. Hell no find your own.

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

I think this is the one where some of KCM's kin got killed. And he kept climbing after that. Dang that crap! I'd have flipped burgers!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqygUApfnZg[/ame]
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Hell, I 'bout fell outta chair just watching that shit :heebiejeebies:

P.S. I don't know the minute mark, but when he left the enclosed area and started to climb up on that God forsaken platform I bailed.

Fuuuuuuuuucckkkk THAT! I tried to watch it all the way through and made it till "...It's good to take a break..." Not watching no more of that shit...nope. Done. Finito Nosirini.....

In fact, why won't someone just delete this shit?

Default BAWLS

Yep. Bawls. I've been on cranes up to 1000' and buildings all over the U.S. up to7-800'. That's only 1/3 -1/2 to where these guys are. These boyz are pure fucking lunatics!

Tried it twice and still can't watch it. Anyone who could calmly do that must be a few fries short.
    HRCH Lemon's Lady Chesney MH
    SHR Lemon's Pinch Of Long Cut aka Hagen
    "Acquiring a dog may be the only opportunity a human ever has to choose a relative." -Mordecai Siegal
    "If forced to choose between romantic love and my dog, I'd sure choose my dog." -Solange

It's seeing everything through a helmet camera that makes it uncomfortable to watch. When I was a kid, you couldn't keep outa the tree tops.
    " If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man." -Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    It's seeing everything through a helmet camera that makes it uncomfortable to watch. When I was a kid, you couldn't keep outa the tree tops.
    Used to 'tree hop' by climbing to the top of planted pine and getting it swinging till I could grab the next pine over. I could go several tree tops that way.

So I was the same way as a kid too. I used to ride my bike out to a large power line that ran through outside town. It had those big steel towers with the crossbeams, I called them power towers. I'd climb them and sit on the crossbeam like a buzzard.

I learned later that you don't have to touch those wires to get zapped. The ones running lots of power can have an electric field 5' in radius around them. And you can also get zapped just by touching the tower if your grounded. The guys who climb them for a living never each out and touch them, they jump up on them. I guess the good Lord was looking out for a dumb kid.

But that tower ain't no tree and it ain't no little 100' power tower. That sucker is in the clouds and it ain't just the helmet-cam that makes it look high.

It looks high cause it IS FRIGGIN HIGH!!
    Last edited by Mergie Master; 09-15-2010 at 05:59 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

As much as I enjoy heights, everytime that fool looked down it made my stomach flip over.

Tater,
    You ain't got to watch it no more. Youtube took it down.

Damnit, I wanted to see the video!
    Last edited by Bigfoot; 09-15-2010 at 07:04 PM.
    RIP shooterchris

High Tide 1503 Super-V w/ 60 Merc
    Skeeter SX190 w/ 150 Yamaha

Quote Originally Posted by Clemsonwoodie View Post
    Bigfoot is not a "true gentleman " he is a "Damn gentleman "
    Quote Originally Posted by Tee View Post
    Mother of God SC is one damn fine ball team.

Thank you.

i climbed just about every water tower in the greater clemson area but daggum that made me nervous.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Dang, that is a lot of faith in 50 cent nuts and bolts.
    "If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn't sit for a month." -Theodore Roosevelt-