84 74.34%
  • Sheheen

29 25.66%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If we had to vote tomorrow...

Default If we had to vote tomorrow...

Who would it be???
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

I'm not a big fan of either of them nor do I give two shits about either political party. After the GOAT fucking the Democraps have put to this country over the last four years and especially the last two, there is no way in hell I could give one my vote right now. I respect Shaheen's stated position when it comes to the DNR but there are bigger fish to fry right now like states rights and sovreignty and we don't want a lapdog of the President representing this state.

At this point Haley must become goobernor unless you fellows would like to go ahead and rename the state South Obamalina. I'm no fan of hers for sure, just choosing the lesser of two evils right now. I still think that McMasters or Barrett would have been far superior choices.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Not a big Haley fan, but if you vote for a democrat right now after seeing where they are taking this country, then you need your head examined. Sheheen is no different than the rest of the tax and spend liberals. I also could care less if he hunts and fishes.

there both crooks.

Are you even old enough to vote tube socks?

When I vote for governor I am not voting based on the president, I am voting for what I think is best for the state, and that is not four more years of Mark Sanford.

People voted for Obama because they didn't want four more years of Bush. See where that got us. All I can say is be careful what you ask for because you might just get it. I would gladly take four more years of Sanford over this tax and spend liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by ESSO82 View Post
    When I vote for governor I am not voting based on the president, I am voting for what I think is best for the state, and that is not four more years of Mark Sanford.

Are you for real. Did Mr. Alvin Green get your vote also?
    Plant it they will come.

Please explain what "four more years of Mark Sanford" actually means. It seems all of the kool-aid drinkers keep saying that, but none offer an explanation..

I disagree with what he did with his marriage, but as far as a fiscal conservative and working his tail off to bring in jobs, he did pretty good.

Do you remember, or did you vote for, the poker machine democrat governer we had that took the flag off the state house? We do not need another like him.
    2 Corinthians 10:12 NKJV For we dare not class ourselves or compare ourselves with those who commend themselves. But they, measureing themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but calling Vincent Sheheen a crook shows you dont know what you are talking about. I dont care who you vote for but hes far from a crook.

haley is for tuition caps for sc colleges.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by orangefeet View Post
    Please explain what "four more years of Mark Sanford" actually means. It seems all of the kool-aid drinkers keep saying that, but none offer an explanation..

I disagree with what he did with his marriage, but as far as a fiscal conservative and working his tail off to bring in jobs, he did pretty good.

Do you remember, or did you vote for, the poker machine democrat governer we had that took the flag off the state house? We do not need another like him.
    OF, I agree with some of your post and was a staunch Sanford supporter, particularly when he was a congressman on capital hill for our district. If there was a bigger anti-pork guy in DC than him, I'd be shocked.

But I gotta say, I'm not convinced Nikki Haley is Mark Sanford and I mean both the good and the bad of our governor. What does that mean exactly? It means I'm not really clear on what plans she has for the state.

That said? Unless Sheheen comes out and starts really saying wicked shit about our asshole POTUS, he's fucked in South Carolina. No chance whatsoever. Haley is a lock for governor. No matter the reality of it, we'll be viewed as getting progressive. LOL.
    Tell me sump'n. Why you askin' so many jackassy questions?

Quote Originally Posted by uscspur11 View Post
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but calling Vincent Sheheen a crook shows you dont know what you are talking about. I dont care who you vote for but hes far from a crook.
    Bingo. Good post.

Quote Originally Posted by cudexter View Post
    haley is for tuition caps for sc colleges.
    Sounds good on paper but everything in the whole world increases in price. If she locks tuition, how will colleges keep up with the inflation they face? Is she going to funnel MORE state money to these same institutions to account for their losses?

If she does, how is that smart? The buyer should pay for operating expenses, not the government, CU.

Not sure how this is a conservative idea. Or even a smart one is all I'm saying.

I can hear the cynic's answer: fire more dipshits on campus, etc. Trust me...state colleges and public schools have trimmed Oprah sized fat already. Much more money gets lost and its services to the student that will be cut and not personnel.

You guys in the private industry...if you cut personnel in lean times, your services slow to your clients, right?

Not trying to be an asshole (for a change) but just something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by wbrown609 View Post
    People voted for Obama because they didn't want four more years of Bush. See where that got us. All I can say is be careful what you ask for because you might just get it. I would gladly take four more years of Sanford over this tax and spend liberal.
    Unless he's a complete liar, he's not a liberal Dem. He's really clear on his website about what he wants to do.

I like Sanford, too, but just wanted to say I don't think Sheheen can accurately be called a tax and spender.

I know there are some dumbasses that live in South Carolina and that post on this website. But based on this poll, there are far more than I realized.

If you're planning on voting democrat at any level, you ain't worth a pound of cow shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I know there are some dumbasses that live in South Carolina and that post on this website. But based on this poll, there are far more than I realized.

If you're planning on voting democrat at any level, you ain't worth a pound of cow shit.
    Fuck you, Fish. Today, tomorrow, and next week. Ad finitum.

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Sounds good on paper but everything in the whole world increases in price. If she locks tuition, how will colleges keep up with the inflation they face? Is she going to funnel MORE state money to these same institutions to account for their losses?

If she does, how is that smart? The buyer should pay for operating expenses, not the government, CU.

Not sure how this is a conservative idea. Or even a smart one is all I'm saying.

I can hear the cynic's answer: fire more dipshits on campus, etc. Trust me...state colleges and public schools have trimmed Oprah sized fat already. Much more money gets lost and its services to the student that will be cut and not personnel.

You guys in the private industry...if you cut personnel in lean times, your services slow to your clients, right?

Not trying to be an asshole (for a change) but just something to think about.

sorry, for the record, I am AGAINST tuition caps. stupid idea.

Public Universities need funding to improve and stay relevant, but they have to stay low cost for students to be able to afford.

Without state money, tuition has to increase and costs have to decrease.

Clemson gets a bad rap for being expensive (around 11,000 a year) but what is never mentioned is that any student accepted to Clemson qualifies for the Life scholarship which is $5,000 a year.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

Quote Originally Posted by badfaulkner View Post
    Fuck you, Fish. Today, tomorrow, and next week. Ad finitum.
    Right back at you there, slick. And from now on, when I'm dogging your dumb ass at every opportunity, you can look back and point source this occasion.

I'll leave you with this one last bit of wisdom.

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."
    Ann Coulter

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Right back at you there, slick. And from now on, when I'm dogging your dumb ass at every opportunity, you can look back and point source this occasion.

I'll leave you with this one last bit of wisdom.

"There are a lot of bad republicans; there are no good democrats."
    Ann Coulter
    Ann Coulter is about as full of shit as you are. Even a high colonic couldn't get you guys cleaned out. Her only trump card in not being completely worthless is her hot pocket and pair of tits. You, however, have no redeeming qualities.

No good Democrats? Zell Miller. Harry Truman. I'll put those two Democrats even with my two favorite Republicans (Ronald Reagan and Teddy Roosevelt).

Threatening to dog my ass over internet postings?? ROFLMAO. Easy, Jan Brady. Easy, Cruel Intentions bad girl.

You insult 27% of the board who dared to say they might vote for Sheheen and yet you get as sensitive as a little girl scout when I tell you what you needed to hear. Hilarious, pap smear. Hilarious.