Thread: Finalist dies at World Sauna event

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Finalist dies at World Sauna event

I swear these white folks just don't know how to do a sweat lodge. They keep dying. It ain't that hard people, you just got to follow a few simple .

Finalist dies at World Sauna event in Finland

The annual World Sauna Championships in Finland have ended in tragedy with the death of one of the finalists, the organisers said.

Vladimir Ladyzhensky (L) and Timo Kaukonen
    later collapsed

Russian finalist Vladimir Ladyzhensky and Finnish rival Timo Kaukonen were both taken to hospital after collapsing and Mr Ladyzhensky later died.

The competition was held in Heinola, 138km (86 miles) north of Helsinki.

Its chief organiser, Ossi Arvela, said all the rules of the event had been followed.

He said in a statement that the organisers were grief stricken at the events.

Mr Arvela said the police were already at the venue and were undertaking an investigation.

He said: "All the rules were followed and there was enough first aid personnel. All the competitors needed to sign in to the competition with a doctor's certificate."

Mr Kaukonen, who was last year's champion, is being treated in hospital at the city of Lahti.

The event, which has been running since 1999, requires participants to withstand 110C for as long as possible.

Still pictures from the event released by news wires showed the pair being treated after having collapsed, apparently suffering burns.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

and for the top prize: all the Blue Bell ice cream you can eat when you make it out
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com