Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: ok boys here we go

Wow.

I drove from Columbia to Conway barely scratching the plays from 107.5 until I gave up on the radio.

Local ESPN station was talking about soccer and human rights.

Then, some dweeb was talking about who had the prettier uniforms in the world cup.

I got on the horn, got in touch with an old baseball buddy from hs...watched the rest of the game with him.

Damned good game.

I hate Cooper missed his complete game...but he worked those boys like a rented mule.

I saw someone call his catch "Maddux-like". That is funny. When the announcers were talking about him not going pro because he didnt have enough heat...

Maddux didnt have heat either. He has what Cooper has. Control. I saw more batters glaring at him leaving the plate towards the dugout than I have seen batters do in the pro's at least since Maddux was still throwing.

Power pitchers are cool and all, but if you cant control it you need to play outfield.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

That's what I was thinking BB.........the boy pitched with precision.........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Good game. I hope they beat UCLA twice as bad tonight.

Did PBiz get on TV?

Well it's going to be Roth starting tonight for the Cocks. Maybe he can go the distance again!

We are sitting in the 8th row behind 1st base dugout and homeplate tonight in the box seats..

The slutty gals with the LSU wigs and the idiot with monkey mask were sitting beside us last night, behind the UCLA dugout...
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

PBiz, you didn't get drunk last night did you?