Thread: Myrtle Beach Fishing

Default Myrtle Beach Fishing

Going to be in Myrtle Beach for a week in June. Any one know of any good deep sea fishing guides. Wish I had my own boat but not that lucky yet. I need a day to fish if I am going to be there a week. Thanks.
    Last edited by DUCKS136; 05-07-2010 at 02:26 PM.

Here is a guy I used to work with down there....young but knows his shit. He should still be running from M. Inlet. Runs a 30' Contender, has been guiding since he was real young.

http://www.fishaholiccharters.com/prices.php
    Last edited by ProvidenceSwamper; 05-07-2010 at 02:32 PM.

Inshore: Fred Rourke with Sweettea Charters

Offshore: Full Pull, Fishaholic, Tee2Sea

Depends what type you want to do. There are a lot of good guys that know their stuff in the area. Couple of complete dipshits doing it too.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Full Pull

whats your definition of "deep sea fishing" and whats your price range?

that would help tremendously. I'll x's 3 on the Full Pull out of Gtown. Fished with them last june and cant say enough good about them.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Matt E is my friend as well, lives down the street. Great guide.

http://www.fishaholiccharters.com/
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

thanks guys.......I guess my definition of deep sea fishing would be not one of those 30 person boats.........but a guide for 4 to 5 people type deal......not worried about price right now......But i would like something exciting and catch some cool fish. Don't know if that helps or not..........I am far from being the saltwater fishing expert.

You didn't say where you were staying exactly, but these guys are trying to send you south, like fricking Georgetown south. If you want to fish 'offshore', you probably should drive down and fish with that Full Pull boat.

But if you want is to fish inshore for reds, specs, and flounder, far and away the best inshore guide is Capt. Mark Dickson of shallowminded.com or fishmyrtlebeach.com.

I will be in Garden City........Family is getting a house for a week right off the inter coastal water way. We will have a jon boat there but I was trying to get into some offshore fishing too......Thanks for reply's.

Send me a PM sometime around when youre coming down, and ill more than likely be able to hook you up with one of my good friends!! We've been going out the last month or so and tearing everything up. Im taking a break from the boat for a couple weeks, and hitting the kings up on the pier!! But keep that in mind, and hit me up if youd like!.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    Matt E is my friend as well, lives down the street. Great guide.

http://www.fishaholiccharters.com/

And ill second goin with Matt!! I went to highschool with him, and the boy and his dad know their fish! Great people to go with, great boat, and top notch gear! You wont be disapointed with them!

PM sent