Thread: #48 Johnson/Knaus

Default #48 Johnson/Knaus

You know I personally give Chad alot of credit for the car and its overall performance, I mean the dude can put a fast car on any track at any given time, but I have to give Jimmie some credit here this weekend. 4 tires, back to sixth, a bunch a blood thirsty 2 tire stops, and he DROVE that mother to the front. Bristol is a fun track, I am glad there weren't 15 green white checkers to end it. He smoked em.

Ole junebug mad a dash for the front late too. Maybe he is gaining the confidence in his team and his right foot these days.

the webster's definition of confidence IS Jr's right foot. they just can't make a car go faster than the 48's.

I am still glad to see Junior is getting the kinks worked out. He has a helluva crew and all of racing's finest equipment under him.

Is it just me or has everyone who ever drove the #2 car been a crybaby? Just askin...

Martinsville maybe?

props on the 12.2 4 tire stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sportin' Woodies View Post
    the webster's definition of confidence IS Jr's right foot. they just can't make a car go faster than the 48's.
    AMEN!!!
    More fuel = more boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    I am still glad to see Junior is getting the kinks worked out. He has a helluva crew and all of racing's finest equipment under him.

Is it just me or has everyone who ever drove the #2 car been a crybaby? Just askin...

Martinsville maybe?
    Standard operating procedure for the "Deuce".
    In loving memory- KVP 1961-2009
    "Sooner or later the man who wins is the Man who thinks he Can!!!!!" Thanks Nor!!!

"douche"...get it right.

about 6 weeks till the Lady in Black. Best weekend of the year. Better than Christmas. If you've never been, I highly suggest it. You don't have to like Nascar to have fun. Only requirement is enjoying drinking large quantities of Anheiser-Busch products. Only thing that could ruin it is Johnson winning.