Thread: How bout my Terriers!

Default How bout my Terriers!

For the first time ever, Wofford makes it to the Big Dance! They played a hell of a season this year. Finished the regular season with a 27-8 record. Lost to Pitt by 2 in the beginning of the year, at Pitt. Played a real close game with MSU and lost to Illinois, all away. Beat UGA and USC this year, as well as the C of C 2 of 3 times, with the only other loss coming on a last second shot here in Charleston.

A bigger and more important part of this season was who they played for. A classmate of mine and one of the nicest guys I have ever met and had multiple classes with died this past year. He was a hell of a player at Wofford, married his college sweetheart and had two kids. Was playing a pick up game, just as he had accepted the head coach job at a local high school, collapsed and died on the court of an enlarged heart. Eric Marshall, or E-Marsh as seen on the patch of our jerseys, has been an inspiration all season for the team (as they posted their best record since Wofford was founded in 1854).

On to the BIG DANCE for the first time ever and hoping it is somewhere close like Jacksonville or Greensboro. ESPN predicted us playing Villanova out west, but hoping with the RPI of around 70 to help out a little. Wouldnt be suprised if a first round upset will be in the making!

They only beat Charleston once. Get your facts straight.

At first I thought this was going to be a gay discussion about terrier dogs, but once I read Wofford I realized it was much more gay than that.

congrats.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Yeah, sorry bout that for CofC. Thought it was going to be 2 of 3 due to the finals of the socon, but they didnt even make it to the finals.

Congrats, those kids have had a good run this year.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Love2labs View Post
    At first I thought this was going to be a gay discussion about terrier dogs, but once I read Wofford I realized it was much more gay than that.
    LOL!
    Windows Down!

Yay for Wofford. I like to see any team from SC win...except for Clemson.

Yep they might be the only team from South Carolina to make the tourney! Clemson, in my opinion is in, but they need to win their opening round game to solidify it or there would probably be some worry come selection sunday.