Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Mr. Ed"

It might have been stupid, but the only reason that this turned into such a big deal is because of the spoiler. I know I am repeating what DW said, but it is right. That spoiler is for downforce when it is in forward. So wouldnt the opposite be the effect if it goes reverse? I am not defending Carl Edwards, bc I fucking cant stand him, but if that rear wing is not there, I dont see him going airborne. Not too many of the COY cars went as airborne as the ones these last few years. I like how NASCAR has let the boys take it out on eachother on/off the track compared to years past, and hope this incident (which in my opinion, they could fix and are going to) doesnt make NASCAR tighten things up for the rest of the season and make it boring as hell again. Brad didnt deserve what he got and glad to see he is ok. But I dont think he should miss races. Points, maybe. But hell JR got docked points for cussing on the air one time.

Some of you have already hit this point.........

I'm not a big fan of either of them. Brad is a ton worse than Carl though. That being said, I don't see it as that big of a deal. Say Brad can actually drives and manages to simply spin out instead of this spectacular crash that ASSCAR loves to see for rating purposes..........I say Carl gets a slap on the wrist fine at best. COME ON, IT'S RACING! All drivers come from the dirt track style at some point in their careers and so what if they still live by that moto of, "settle it on the track". That's the way it should be. ASSCAR is turning into our government, too many regulation and too much monitoring. Let'em race. I think Carl should get fined and warned not to do it again or else.

We didn't see these fines and crap in Petty, Yarlbrough (sp?) and Senior's days...........that when it was RACING and that is the way it should be.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Quote Originally Posted by Love2labs View Post
    Because it's Jr. He is a talentless hack riding on his dead daddies coat tails.
    Last I looked -

Dale Jr hasn't won in:
    630 days 18 hours 26 minutes 11 seconds
    Little harsh dont you think?.....
    Last edited by locked up; 03-08-2010 at 08:03 PM.

Im gonna weigh in on this because my opinion on NASCAR is more important than other people's.
    Brad K. did not intentionally wreck cousin carl at ATL.
    cousin carl shoulda been black flagged for trying to wreck keselowski the 2 times before he actually did.
    all of this shit is good for NASCAR.
    the previous 2 races were almost unwatchable.
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is better than carl and brad.
    brad owes everything he is to Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is actually brad's father, when his mom met Jr. while on spring break at a Myrtle Beach night club.
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. is actually the father of carl edward's new "daughter", anne.
    Dale Earnhardt, Jr. will most likely win @ Bristol.

those are more fact that opinion.

Sportin- I bet next youre gonna tell us that when Chuck Norris tried to pass Jr., it was the only time he failed.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! !!

prolly right on a couple Sportin. Could be, never know.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"