Thread: First trip of 2010

Default First trip of 2010

Finally got my dogs out monday morning after being up for close to three months, had three within an hour and my buddies dog had a few cuts, but mine were all ok. I did not fair so well, ended up with a black eye, and a smashed finger, and then went to the doctor later that afternoon to find out I had strep and tonsilitis. Oh well!!

Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

nice killin. if you interested im in a hunting ministry and we having a hog hunt this weekend but if we get all the ice this weekend then we havin it next weekend. whoever kills the biggest hog gets $200. it a $5 entry fee and we will have a service friday to sign up but if you interested let me know.

that looks like a blast. One thing i've wanted to do since i've lived here, chase hogs with dogs. We've killed 3 so far this year, i'm hoping thats just the tip of the iceberg for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

goodness man! that's one bad looking pit w/the black vest on
    James 4:14

Looks like you had an oyster roast or two.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Looks like you had an oyster roast or two.

got three trash cans like that, from a roast a couple of weeks ago, waiting till I go back to the coast, and recycle them!
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Quote Originally Posted by turfgrass View Post
    goodness man! that's one bad looking pit w/the black vest on
    he is actually the biggest baby you ever meet, unless you grunt or squeal!

Quote Originally Posted by Trail'nTree View Post
    got three trash cans like that, from a roast a couple of weeks ago, waiting till I go back to the coast, and recycle them!

Ummm Charleston=Coast so give me a shout when you get down this way
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Brutus is a bad man on a pig.

Good killings. Story and pics on the black eye and smashed finger!
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

MMMMM bacon!!!!

Awesome!!! Kill all of those dang things. Some of my buddies lost three dogs to a hog this past weekend. From what I heard they had been running the hog all day. wound up with two hounds and a bulldog dead. Must have been a big pig!!!

thats a big pit.

Y'all look like some straight killers.

Those pits dont look like they are anything to play with

nice killin