Thread: Anyone Been To Sportsman's Lately?

Default Anyone Been To Sportsman's Lately?

I was wondering if anyone saw a S&W M&P 15-22 and knew how much it was there?

Thanks!

Haven't seen one at Sportsman's but found a few on Gunbroker.com for ~$500. I know a FFL I can hook you up with to do the transfer if your interested. I think he is somewhere around $30 for a transfer.

Awesome gun, let me know when you get it and I'll buy the first 1,000 rounds if you let me fire off a few.
    Last edited by TennDan; 12-23-2009 at 12:07 PM.

You solid on the S&W gun or just a AR in 22? Classic Arms Inc up near charlotte has a dedicated Colt AR in .22 w/ flat top and removable handle for $519.95 + transfer and shipping. Good looking gun look towards the bottom of the page http://www.classicarms.us/

They are in the $450-$500 range at Academy in Greenville.

There were also several at the gunshow in Greenville last weekend less than $500.

PS. Having seen both, I think the S&W is a better gun than the Colt made by Walther imported by Umarex.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Classic Arms is good people with good prices. No storefront, so it'll have to ship though.

i've been watching the PSL on there for some time, but can't justify getting it til things get better

try http://www.galleryofguns.com/ , find a retailer near you and see if they have it, it's the Davidsons wharehouse and I've used it a couple of times never had a problem with getting what I need