Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Stickers now available

This is funny as always. Glad to see that you're back dook. Missed the trash talk, keep it coming man! Also, don't forget you TRIED to hand the game to vandy. I was at the game so don't tell me different!
    For the ducks

Who got owned? (oh the ancient old, our dogs were better than yours, coming out of tater tech, sheesh)

All of you muthafuckas have been weighed, and measured, and found wanting....

a fat cock in your mouth.

If you guys were actually worth bantering with I would more, but as you may have noticed, I don't like stoopid people.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    If you guys were actually worth bantering with I would more, but as you may have noticed, I don't like stoopid people.

You dont hang out with Steve Spurrier much eh?

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

You kinda walked into that one, genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    Who got owned? (oh the ancient old, our dogs were better than yours, coming out of tater tech, sheesh)

All of you muthafuckas have been weighed, and measured, and found wanting....

a fat cock in your mouth.

Its amazing how easy it is to get you to post idiotic shit like this. I bet you're a premature ejaculator too arent you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.