Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Saturdays kill

First of all how do know they didn't keep the geese in a cooler with ICE or #2 cleaned the geese and then went and shot doves.
    Don't let your mouth write a check your ass can't cash. I don't know you from adams housecat but maybe you should find out all the info before bashing someones successful hunt. Congrates DDS.
    TT how do you feel about catching brimps and throwing them over the pond damn???

Leave my children out of it, dick. I would hate it for you if I unleashed my 6 and 4 year old boys on your ass.

Don't apologize. You just made the long list. Congrats you piece of shit.

There are 3 things off limits: the wife, the children, and the dog. Kick me all you want but don't attack those I love more than anything.

You have crossed the line.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

Banning is too easy.

G-belly was mod loooooooooooooong before I was.

You publicly cussed two kids, who you dont know, several times, about something you dont have a fucking clue about.

I politely, yet firmly, requested you tone it down.

Then you turned up the heat by alluding to my raising and the type home it occurred in, then called into question something else you dont have a clue about.

I will ask again, before the gloves come off, tone it down.

But, before you tone it down, answer my questions since you brought up the subject.

Tell me, what would it matter if I was raised in a trailer? A block house? Or the back seat of a car?

If I had a birth defect, would that make me less of a man too?

Tell me oh great and noble holy man. I want to know how I dont measure up to your standards and those as honorable as you...those who cusses kids for their kills...
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

TT
    Are you drunk again? Damn dude they said they cleaned them, and you just got it in your head that they threw them in a ditch. Take a chill pill. Then to call out a man on his parenting is disrespectful, at the looks of it you got all you can handle with your own kid. Drink you another cold one and rethink what your saying.
    Keep talking and I am gonna put some south in your mouth.

i dont usually say too much on here but dang gives the boys a break...if they say they cleaned em then let it be

The fella said they're gonna eat them..I'll take him at his word on that..I don't see a problem

Edit: 6 more replies in the time it took me to type mine
    Last edited by WNM; 09-27-2009 at 03:44 PM.

Nor do I.

While I have eaten every goose I shot, after scraping too much of their crap off my dock, they are about on the level of a carp to me.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

holy crap.

Way out of line without even knowing facts and even more when children get thrown into it.

whats wrong with relying on alcohol?
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

I'm curious to my brimps over the damn question for shits and giggles!!!!

I figgered you'd let the brimp go and throw the bass over the dam..managing for bass anyway.

First, if they say they cleaned them to eat then what is it to you TT. Second if you can honestly say that you eat everything that you have ever killed, then by all means proceed in thinking that everyone but yourself is terrible. (Lets not forget about being 8 years old with a BB gun in the back yard before you respond to always eating EVERYTHING you have EVER killed.)

Great hunt guys - I'd be proud to be part of that wackin' too.

BTW - It really is a shame that the only words our young folks know how to spell are the "meaningless intensifiers".
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

He is a chicken shit. Would not talk shit in person like that.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!

He sure did get quiet awful quick. I personally think he would hold one in his mouth til the swelling went down.

nice hunt

Damn I must have hurt some of you guys feelings.... Poor little babys. Now Timberbitch is gonna jump in where he doesn't have a dog in the fight.

Remember fellas.... I will.

It's human nature.... Look at how most of you have done Dave for years.

sounds like all of you are a bunch of cry babies to me....lets all meet up one day and shit talk and whatever else in person!!
    "Dear Success, I hope that you have been preparing for me."
    -T. Bailey 67

Get your facts straight or put your reading glasses on before jumping on a couple kids who had a great day.
    I would to see what you would do if you gut shot a 10 point in august and didn't find him until the next day. Sure you would cut the horns off but wouldn't eat him. Pot calling the kettle black to me. Go cool off in a trout stream before gbelly cuts your ass.

look dude, you completely went stupid over something you had no clue about.
    You have no proof or even reason to believe these kids didn't clean the birds.

you just assumed and went ape shit.

Cool out, and ask your doc about xanax.......or bum some weed from your neighbor.
    Be proactive about improving public waterfowl habitat in South Carolina. It's not going to happen by itself, and our help is needed. We have the potential to winter thousands of waterfowl on public grounds if we fight for it.