Thread: Young Life Skeet Shoot

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Young Life Skeet Shoot

Dear Friends of Young Life (and friends of those who are a friend of Young Life):

We need everyone's help to get the word out about our upcoming Greenwood Young Life Fall Classic - Sporting Clay Shoot on Saturday, October 3. There will be 12 shooting stations with 5 shots per station. The course is on the D'Alessandro's property about 8 miles south of town off Hwy 25.

Registration is at 9:30 with shooting beginning "shotgun" start at 10:00. Many other Young Life areas have done this and have said it is a lot of fun!

PLEASE, if you you like to shoot at things or know someone who does, would you help us by passing this information on to them?

The cost is $75 for pre-registered shooters and $140 for Parent/Teenager combination. This will include a delicious barbecue lunch, raffle, and some great fellowship. There are also Sponsorship packages for those who are interested. If you'd rather not shoot at things but would like to help (or have something to offer as a raffle), please give us a call.

We are excited for people to get to know our new area director, Kyle Schoenleber, and his wife Tiffany. Kyle has just completed a 3 year Young Life internship working at some of the high schools surrounding Clemson. We are very blessed to have them both. They are already off to an awesome start investing in kids here in Greenwood.

We will not be having a Young Life banquet until the Spring.

Translation: This skeet shoot needs to be a success. One of the purposes of this skeet shoot is to help raise the budget necessary to keep Kyle in Greenwood. I am confident that if God has called Kyle here, that God, through His people, will provide for all our needs.

If you have any questions, suggestions, comments, feel free to call Kyle at 864-958-2506 kschoenleber@gmail.com

Or me at...

864-942-0485 (kirbyking@earthlink.net)

On behalf of the Greenwood Young Life Committee, we look forward to hearing from you.

-Kirby King
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Young Life is a good program. I went to one of these shoots that the Lexington chapter put on last year. Good people.

I have advertised the Clemson skeet shoot on here before.

I was a young life leader in the Clemson area and served under Kyle Schoenleber, who is an amazing guy and terrific leader.

I'd encourage anyone able to attend.
    Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dexter GETS IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII
    :ACC: :ACC: :ACC:

I know Kyle pretty well from being a young life leader at Clemson. He is a good guy and will do well in greenwood.