Thread: Ruger LCP

Default Ruger LCP

Finally got one of these little guns. It took me quite a while to find one but I got a call from a cousin in Columbia yesterday that the gun store had 15 that hadn't presold. I drove up there and he had 9 left and the guy in front of me was buying 1 of those. Damn nice gun, too. I shot it on the range for about 100 rounds yesterday and it's surprisingly accurate for a gun this size and had no jams. It did take some getting used to the long trigger pull and tiny sights, even after shooting a Kel-tec of the same caliber. Still hard to get the .380 ammo around here but they were allowing 1 box of ammo per gun purchased. Wouldn't sell me more. Guess it's still hard to find all over SC.

how much?

even georiga arms is limiting 100/customer at gun shows for $22.50 per 50 HP's....box of 50 range rounds around here is running ~$25

I shot my LCP yesterday and liked it. I DID have trouble seeing the front sight, and, as a result, my 12 yard group was bit bigger than I would like. I will put some hi-viz paint on the sight and try again.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

Millero- $312 at Shooter's Choice.

Swamp Rat - I plan on doing the same thing with the Hi-viz paint. One of the fellas at the range yesterday had done that with his and it worked good.

Quote Originally Posted by cleancutredneck View Post
    even georiga arms is limiting 100/customer at gun shows for $22.50 per 50 HP's....box of 50 range rounds around here is running ~$25
    I got two guns so he let me buy a box for each at $22/per. I wanted more but he wouldn't go for it. Kinda makes it hard to go out and practice when you don't know how many more rounds you can get your hands on. He did say that the supply seemed to be loosening up so maybe in a few weeks there will be some available.

I bought some last week at Southland in darlington. he had several on the shelf. $19.99.
    He would have been nice next year.

Thanks, Choco. My office is on Evans St. in Florence so I'm not far from there.