Thread: SIG Mosquito

Default SIG Mosquito

What do you guys think? How about the counter weight? It looks a little tough to field clean - I haven't tried yet, maybe it won't be.

Just read the blog about FTE & FTF - I am going to clean it first per book and try the cci's and will post results - a little worried about my purchase.

Been wanting one. Post how it works out.

They are fine with cci mini mags. They do not like cheap bulk ammo, this is what most of the complaints with ftf/fte stem from. Realy hate I sold mine without actualy thinking about it first because they have done nothing but go up in price.

If you dont like it I would be glad to trade you a P22 with 2 mags and hard case for it.

Try the other spring. They have two: one for bulk ammo, one for stronger ammo.

I use mine with my suppressor and it shoots bulk ammo just fine.

I'm more than happy with it (for what it is). I also have two P22's that aren't too bad, either.

If you want a good, RELIABLE target type pistol, the Sig & Walther ain't it. Get a Buckmark or a MkII and you'll be much more happy.

USMC - That is what I have heard. I looked at a p22 but the sig fits my hand better
    with the large frame. Still haven't cleaned it but will post when I run some ammo through it - I have cci mini mags so we shall see.

like shooting .22's?

I have a P22, it is great to plink with and have on my hip in those snakey spots, but for accuracy and even more fun I shoot a full size CZ 75B with a .22 slide on it... it is the schiznit...

Glocks have a similar kit as well.