Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NLP

Default NLP

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

If only Americans could unplug.................everything.
    Listen to your elders. Not because they are always right but because they have more experiences of being wrong.

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give" Sir Winston Churchill

yeah, I always take my psychological science material from a guy wearing face paint and horns on his head.

The democrats MO has always been tell a lie long enough and it become the truth or is at least perceived as the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    yeah, I always take my psychological science material from a guy wearing face paint and horns on his head.
    Word, because the medium determines the validity of the information. Institutionalization.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

sticks and stones?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Now I have some flat fall jigs tuned with this mass formation hypnosis...delivered by 1 May just in time for grouper.

Well, if the guy dressed like Bozo the clown says it......it must be true.
    In all seriousness, is it a ground breaking revelation, that if a child hears something repeatedly
    while growing up, they assume it's true?
    Why are most Democrats Democrats? Because their parents were
    Same with Republicans
    Weird how that works, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by centurian View Post
    All the POLITICIAN'S and MEDIA's MO has always been tell a lie long enough and it become the truth or is at least perceived as the truth.
    Fixed it.

Sent from my motorola edge plus 5G UW (2022) using Tapatalk

Re: Barry O:

“A fundamental tool of ‘conversational hypnosis’ is pacing and leading — a way for the hypnotist to bypass the listener’s critical faculty by associating repeated statements that are unquestionably accurate with the message he wants to convey,” states the text that accompanies the clip. “In his Denver acceptance speech, Obama used the phrases ‘Thats why I stand here tonight,’ ‘Now is the time’ and ‘This moment’ 14 times. Paces are connected to the lead by words such as ‘and,’ ‘as,’ ‘because’ or ‘that is why.’ For example, ‘We need change’ (who could disagree?) and ‘That is why I will be your next President.'” And what other famous person used a similar approach to public speaking? Why, Adolf Hitler, of course. (Ed.: Also Winston Churchill, Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy, and Ronald Reagan)
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Well, if the guy dressed like Bozo the clown says it......it must be true.
    In all seriousness, is it a ground breaking revelation, that if a child hears something repeatedly
    while growing up, they assume it's true?
    Why are most Democrats Democrats? Because their parents were
    Same with Republicans
    Weird how that works, huh?
    For sure. We're mostly in a theta brainwave state similar to hypnosis until age 7ish. That's why it's a useful exercise to question any beliefs that you inherited and/or assume to be true. Assume nothing, question everything. Make informed decisions with current information processed through an objective, adult brain.
    -Samuel Adams

here's what you dont seem to get:
    If you dont listen to it, it cant affect you.

I am still waiting to hear what y'all do differently than me. I'm just outspoken about my apathy. Y'all tell me I'm hiding my head in the sand. Who is more likely to fall for rhetoric?

Well gee, it’s a Facebook link over to TikTok, from SCDucks, what are the chances it should not be trusted???

“Muh butts been wiped.” TheBigGuy
    “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” PedoPete, Esq.
    “Let’s go Brandon, I agree!” former Vice President Joe Biden
    “Shower time, Ashley.” NotAndyTaylor

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    Who is more likely to fall for rhetoric?
    The person or persons whose opinion is formed by someone else with no attempt at confirming with multiple, disinterested, sources or considering dissenting opinions.
    -Samuel Adams

so, you?

got it

That question was asked and answered definitively during the events of the last 4 years. You can pretend to believe you're on whichever side of that equation that makes you feel the best.
    -Samuel Adams

definitively.
    your sources are the only ones that are ever right.
    and I had no idea there were sides.
    I wasn't picked.

Keep on being you. You're pretty darn good at it.

My sources say you're correct.

Apologies for the saucy reply; that was out of line. Was a tough and confusing time for all.

You still have a spot in the bunker, if you want it.
    Last edited by everlast; 02-19-2024 at 12:52 PM.
    -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I am still waiting to hear what y'all do differently than me. I'm just outspoken about my apathy. Y'all tell me I'm hiding my head in the sand. Who is more likely to fall for rhetoric?
    It can get any worse for you because you're already full of shit.

I know you can read better than most.

I was called apathetic and I had my head in the sand. Now that I'm paying attention, I dont see anyone doing anything other than posting links on the internet.

So, one more fucking time I'm gonna ask what I should be DOING?

no one does jack shit other than post links they agree with. Does anyone see the lunacy in this? and to say "I am definitively correct, didn't you read my link" gets really old.

so, its your turn. keep it simple. small words. try not to be mean. just tell me what I need to do.