Thread: SCDucks T-shirt Payment

Default SCDucks T-shirt Payment

Regarding payment:

If we are to ship your shirt(s) to you, please hold off on sending payment until later today. I will post the shipping fees this afternoon.

PLEASE include your scducks "username" & actual consignee name and address for proper shipment & prompt delivery. Thanks!!!

Thank all of you for your support of www.scducks.com!
    Last edited by Vikki; 05-11-2009 at 01:04 PM.
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss

I apologize for not posting this sooner.

Unfortunately, we did not have the shirts before the postage rate increase on 5/11/09. We have decided to use one rate for all shipping.

If you want to save the shipping costs, please have someone pick-up your shirt for you at the Poker Run & please let us know who will be picking up your shirt(s).

$4.00 flat fee for USPS priority shipping.

Thanks for supporting SCDucks.com!
    “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!” - Dr. Seuss