Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Rabbit Sheriff

Default Thanks for the tip Art...

Artdevilish, I'm sure you would be courteous and I'm not trying to start a pissing contest with you. And you probably couldn't get this from my post. But I'm not anchored in the middle of a 100 ft channel. My point was few people use much common sense on the water. And I could see how that would affect GW's attitudes in dealing with folks in general. But what I'm talking about is bass fisherman and others I've had go between me and the bank when I'm 50yds off the bank fishing with my trolling motor down and the 300 YARD WIDE channel is on the other side of me. But between me and the bank is a straight line to where they're going. I don't think every boat that comes by me has to slow to no wake. But if you knew what I meant I think you'd agree. Alot of people on the water are just so stupid and/or inexperienced, they just don't know or care. But since you chimed in, just so you know..
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

There was a boat fishing in the cut at Lowfalls saturday with there lines across the cut. They were all up in the way. I could see during the week when nobody else was around but DANG! On a Saturday?
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

You're right, PDUCK...Idiots all over...I am entertained weekly by the idiots on the lake. Unbelievable. It never ceases to amaze me....how many times do you see a boat fishing a point and have another pull up in front of em or beside em?

BTW...did the fella fishing lowfalls cut shoot people "the bird" when they went cross his lines? idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

DUCK MASTER is offline Professional Waterfowl Exterminator

I didn't ride through the cut. I went on down the creek from lowfalls. He probably was pissed that everybody was coming through there.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine!

Quote Originally Posted by tradorion View Post
    OK- ya'll tell me what you think about the situation...

SCSwitchback tells the (in my opinion) one-sided and biased story about the gross injustice suffered by some allegedly underage kinfolk of his at the hand of one of SC's Men in Green...

Feeling that said story was a weeee bit one sided and did not seem to fit with anything i know about GW's, the court system (magistrates versus family court etc), and standard operating procedures I have asked REPEATEDLY by both open forum and PM for him to at the very least provide me with the GW's names (by PM) or the location of the offense (other than "All of Lake Murray") by PM or Open Forum.

To date SCSwitchback has chosen to do nothing to help shed light on the rest of the situation or to assist me in learning the rest of the story by making contact with the officers who allegedly issued these citations....

Sooooooooooooooooooo-- if you were me- what conclusions would you draw in regards to this event??
    So everyone knows, Trad has my response via pm. I haven't responded because I haven't been on here since friday. I guess that's "avoiding" him???