Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Snakeheads in Wylie

The Boykin owners better watch out. Them snakeheads are mean and hungry!
    Originally Posted by Rubberhead*
    I'm sure our loving God gave dogs short lifespans so we can get a glimpse of the joy and sorrow that our own lives bring to Him.

HRCH Riptide's Hydrophilic Hammertime (HYDRO)

baahahahahaha, them swimmin hershey kisses ain't no match for a slanty eyed fish style attack.
    xHCFKx

I'd like to thank my dad for coming, and my mom for being there...

of all people to know how slanteyes act and attack.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Bug View Post
    Ironically, lot of folks are up in arms in California right now over a proposed new law to prohibit the importation of exotic animal, which might include hamsters, snakes, iguanas, tropical fish, etc. Pet stores are lobbying to kill the bill. It's a knee jerk bill that was inspired by the chimp attack that was in the news.

I'm sort of a hypocrite because I've had all sorts of pets but it's hard not to admit that it's a bad idea to import critters that could become pests or even catastrophic to the indigenous animals.
    like messicans to de work force of america?