Thread: Of Course

Default Of Course

I can't sleep! Im having visions of em walking up and me shooting em!!!

4 years of turkey hunting and still haven't killed one! Hopefully tomo or one of these days in April will be the day for me!

Good Luck fellas!
    Last edited by huntboykins801; 03-31-2009 at 11:02 PM.

"Dont know if any of yall have ever had this happen but i thought it was insane...Me and my dad headed out to try and hunt a cornfield we have been seeing some geese land in after a successful duck hunt yesterday morning... My dog came along again just like the morning hunt and it was getting dark and we decided to get up and try and flush some dove from some tall grass....we got about 100 yards into it and a hen turkey flew up from about 10 yards infront of me(scared me to death) so my boykin took off after it and there was not a chance of stopping him...the turkey landed and my dog came back then took off again towards the turkey and jumped on it and i believe he broke her wing or leg and she could only crawl...she went to the woods and finally we got my dog restrained and she seemed to be fine so we left her there in hopes that she would heal up...took some pics of her too...anybody heard of such and could she have been on eggs??" HB801

Remember when you posted this?

Yup I sure do! That one doesn't count!

Keep on 'em.
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.