Thread: Upsate boys you better be ready!

Default Upsate boys you better be ready!

Made a little scouting trip this morning and the birds were gobbling their fool heads off! God, what a sweet chorus of music there was. Even after hitting the ground and heading to the hens they were like musical tornadoe sweeping through the lands. But.......you better be practicing how to call a hen, cause those bitches were everywhere! Call the hen shoot the gobbler that's my game.
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

callin and missin seems to be my thing right now

I ain't dropping any tears for you low country dicks. Sorry...........
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by LabLuvR View Post
    i can understand the jealousy here you watching and waiting, us watching and huntin..except for CC he is watchin and killin..maybe a hint of sunflower seeds

one more job to do then it off for to Georgia for the TURKEY BLOWOUT Mother Fuckers!!!
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

Thanks for the invite Snob. You just fell into the same category as the lowcountry pricks!!
    12-26-98 12-1-13

callin and missin seems to be my thing right now
    Did you miss again????
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

There is an old motto about the upstate ya know........" Where baiting was once illegal and everythings shorter.......Hunting Seasons are no exeption....."

Bwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh........btw good luck on the upcoming season........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

no i didnt miss again........................not yet atleast.. and i was kiddin with CC i hope he isnt feedin some chickens....

Quote Originally Posted by b-stick View Post
    no i didnt miss again........................not yet atleast.. and i was kiddin with CC i hope he isnt feedin some chickens....
    Never have and never will................my success does not rely on the assistance of a bag of pure gold.......if I ever get that pathetic I will quit..........
    Last edited by ccleroy; 03-19-2009 at 10:04 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

Remebert Dennis was a hell of man in my book, but this turkey season shit was a major fuck up in my opinion. They should at least open the public land down there. The way the law is now, it's crazy as hell with no biological reasons for the difference that I'm aware of.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

it's crazy as hell with no biological reasons for the difference that I'm aware of.
    The reason they dont open the public lands is because it is still the burning season down there on public lands. If they open public lands while conducting burning, the state is opening themselves to all kinds of lawsuits.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Remebert Dennis was a hell of man in my book, but this turkey season shit was a major fuck up in my opinion. They should at least open the public land down there. The way the law is now, it's crazy as hell with no biological reasons for the difference that I'm aware of.
    I dont disagree one bit with you I wish it was all the way around the same in one way or the other.......Not that killing 5 birds birds if you are harcore takes 1.5 months but I like it for the simple fact of being able to be out there in the spring woods that much longer......1 month isnt long enough for me.......if it ever came to that I would have to become a mini-me Nitro and start traveling to get my fix for turkeys......
    Last edited by ccleroy; 03-19-2009 at 10:08 AM.

Other than our start date, I don't have huge problem with a thirty day season. But of course longer is a lot more fun. The fact that public land is not open in the lowcountry is really what chaps my ass the most. How in the hell is it fair the way it is? The answer is simple, it isn't but sure as hell should be. Paints a really bad picture imho.
    12-26-98 12-1-13

Quote Originally Posted by ccleroy View Post
    Never have and never will................my success does not rely on the assistance of a bag of pure gold.......if I ever get that pathetic I will quit..........
    thats good to hear...now get your ass down to summerville and lets go kill a turkey when i leave here at 1

True it should be all around the same...........

thats good to hear...now get your ass down to summerville and lets go kill a turkey when i leave here at 1
    Dood I wish I could......I'm swamped at work.......this whole week I had in the books for the last 3 months I was supposed to be off but due to viruses hitting our network I had to come in......right now my "off" time is a mystery.......but at least I still have the rest of the season left to burn my days saved up..........

ahhh tennnnnnn fo..we need to go atleast once..take the sticks and the video machine

I hope they keep it up!
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

ahhh tennnnnnn fo..we need to go atleast once..take the sticks and the video machine
    Dont get me wrong killing one with the bow is awesome but I would much rather smell powder...........