Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: In The Name of Science!!!

Default In The Name of Science!!!

Yea, this is what I get to do for class:

This is near Lake Isaqueena. Somebody keeps putting hogs out on the Clemson Forests to hunt and they wander everywhere.

If the person that puts these hogs out is on this website, eventually you will get caught and you will pay the price for screwing up a lot of land. The same goes for anybody that does this. DON'T DO IT, YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!

Nice.

Kill 'em all.

Lots of saturation. You been taking photoshop lessons?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

good eatin.

Thank you. I've been saying that I've seen hog sign on Fant's and a couple other pieces of Clemson property open to hunting. Everybody told me I was full of it bc there weren't any hogs around here. Now I know it might actually be worth focusing on hunting/exterminating them. Let me know if you need any help with the trappin. I can work hard and I'll be glad to lend a hand to get rid of em.

Good shootin and I do hope they catch those bastards and burn them a new tail hole.

Dman straight you need to kill them Neon Cheetos colored mofos....radiation aint good for nobody!

Needless to say you have no need for chops at your house.........rock on........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

I have started to notice hog sign i would like to know how you built your trap looks good.

Man that's terrible. I dont know how you shoot them in a pen. That is just rediculous
    Last edited by sc sportsman; 03-16-2009 at 07:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntin Ace View Post
    You are exactly right sc sportsman

You are kidding right.?
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

You aim right behind their ears and pull the trigger. .

yep...I think that's how he does it....

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Kill'em all!!

I hope they catch whoever is releasing those nasty things and when they do I hope they make them pay through the nose!!
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by sc sportsman View Post
    Man that's terrible. I dont know how you shoot them in a pen. That is just rediculous

Mr Sportsman here believes that his pork chops he buys in a grocery store are free range and not done the indignity of a choice of tripping the trap lever.

or...

He thinks a hog is a game animal and deserves to be treated as such. Liable to be helping set them out up there so he can pursue them in a sporting fashion.
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

I'd wouldn't mind getting them in a little bigger pen and go straight up "Benjamin Martin" style on that swine, with my ipod blaring "down with the sickness".
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

I hate a damn hog and id shoot the hell out of one if it walks out in front of me but im with scsports I can't shoot um in a cage. There just something about it that seems wrong to me.

Puss.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Quote Originally Posted by woodykillingmachine View Post
    I hate a damn hog and id shoot the hell out of one if it walks out in front of me but im with scsports I can't shoot um in a cage. There just something about it that seems wrong to me.
    then you don't really hate them
    Man and other animals were first vegetarians; then Noah and his sons were given permission to eat meat: “every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you” Genesis 9:3

"A man may not care for golf and still be human, but the man who does not like to see, hunt, photograph or otherwise outwit birds or animals is hardly normal. He is supercivilized, and I for one do not know how to deal with him." Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by woodykillingmachine View Post
    What's different about the way those pigs died and every other piece of pork you've ever eaten from the grocery store?

Since you're retarded, I'll just go ahead and tell you. You saw how these pigs died. They all die like that.

Hypocrite.

What's the difference in that and catching a coon or opposum that keeps getting into your trash cans? Are you going to let the critter out of the cage before you shoot it? Not likely.
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"