Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tidewater Boats

Congrats on the purchase. And thanks for doing your part in helping with a starved economy. Just wondering why you had to order it. Should have been plenty already completed. Not complaining, just wondering. It will help keep a few people working. When we going fishin?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Nice...what are you doing with the Key West?
    "Rivers and the inhabitants of the watery elements are for wise men to contemplate and for fools to pass by without consideration" -Izaak Walton

Goin Coastal, sorry my info was off. Glad to hear that scupper problem was cured, my experience with Sea Pro bay boats is actually all pre 2004 models and all of them the 2100 SCV(?) bay boat model. Their ride is awesome and dry. I look forward to spending a little time on my cousins Tidewater this year. Huntin congrats on the new rig.
    cut\'em

I have already sold the Key West to a buddy.

GC, I am unsure why I had to order it other that the dealer did not have one in stock. I talked to Jimmy on the phone the other day and he told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get it. I did order it pretty much custom made. You let me know when you can go fishing and I can usually make arrangements. I only work 14 days a month.
    Last edited by HUNTINDUCS; 02-24-2009 at 05:53 PM.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Did you end up getting the 21' Bay?
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Quote Originally Posted by HUNTINDUCS View Post
    I have already sold the Key West to a buddy.

GC, I am unsure why I had to order it other that the dealer did not have one in stock. I talked to Jimmy on the phone the other day and he told me it would take 4-6 weeks to get it. I did order it pretty much custom made. You let me know when you can go fishing and I can usually make arrangements. I only work 14 days a month.

Congrats on the new boat!

The great part about ordering a new boat is you will be certain it wasnt sitting on a dealers lot in the sun, having 5000 misbehaved children wearing "wheelies" shoes running around in it. Of course while they were skating around in the boat, their parents (most likely sporting a FICO score less than 580) were more concerned with how much the payment was and never said a word to them.

4-6 weeks seems long waiting on your new favorite toy, but it will be all worth it the first time you hook up to her!

Yes, I got the 21ft bay. I have ordered everything I would want on it. The only things I want to put on it to make it legal is my life jackets. I settled for a boat that would do the the first time. This time it is exactly what I want.
    You can't argue with stupid people, they drag you down to their level and beat your ass.

Should get the new boat on Monday or Tuesday. I can't wait.

How is the 21 bay max?
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

Bump
    "And ignoring people on here....that's like being home schooled. Just say you're not ready to face life." Highstrung

There was one model Sea Pro that had a lot of stringers bust loose. I think it was the 26.
    It was only the one model

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    There was one model Sea Pro that had a lot of stringers bust loose. I think it was the 26.
    It was only the one model
    The rest just made your back break loose........

Y'all realize this an 8 year old thread right? I don't even think Grant posts on this forum anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

And Sea Pro never made a 26.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Y'all realize this an 8 year old thread right? I don't even think Grant posts on this forum anymore.

Yes I know

K, just checkin..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by pee dee View Post
    Yes I know
    Go on The Hull Truth and do a little research, thread on Charlestonfishing on them too. There’s other boat builders around I’d be giving my money to.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    And Sea Pro never made a 26.
    Then it was the 24, you can ask Tim and Steve which model it was. They repaired plenty of them under warranty over at Marine Pro.
    Always had one in the shop for the same issue.

It was the 27ft with the stringer issues
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    It was the 27ft with the stringer issues
    Bingo, thanks. I saw several with the deck cap removed and the center stringer was broken completely loose.