View Poll Results: Whats your Brand..........

Voters
678. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remington

189 27.88%
  • Browning

131 19.32%
  • Winchester

24 3.54%
  • Mossberg

21 3.10%
  • Benelli

195 28.76%
  • Beretta

95 14.01%
  • Other

23 3.39%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shotgun Poll

I always though the Benellis were just hype, not a pimple on a Berettas ass. Till, I shot a round of sporting clays with a Super Sport. Liked it so much I bought it for my oldest to shoot clays with. Thats one of the best shooting shotguns Ive ever held. Its stupid simple to clean as well. My old 390 has killed more shit than cancer, but if it ever dies I'll probably by a Benelli.

870-Wingmaster,Wingmaster Magnum & an Express.I was surprised to note that there were other manufacturers of shotguns.Live and learn I guess!
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

I can't choose my 2 favorites... I'm partial to the fit of my Benelli M1 but I always come back to my trusty 870.
    Vegetarian: Native American for Piss Poor Hunter

I shoot the Nova... It kicks like hell I will say but the swing fits me well. Never shot the 3 1/2 shell in it. Probably would be to harsh to hunt with unless you were covered up with ducks and you forget about it then. Right now since I am new to the Benelli I say it is running a close 2nd to the 870 in my opinion. No quit as smooth on the action side with the rattle but close. Both of those guns have years of shooting to catch up with my Mosseburg which no matter what I put in it or how much mud I got on it it never let me down.

I am not an auto guy. I hate them. If its not a pump or double I don't want anything to do with it.

i like my supernova doesnt kick any where near as bad at the nova, but i just got a franchi semi-auto i love that

there are three more votes than there should be for mossberg....
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

mossberg all the way
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    mossberg all the way
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

browning bps 10 gauge wouldn't trade it for the world. Duck and goose slayer. Had more triples with that gun than any other gun i own. It's not that it throws more pellets, it is the fact that it throws a more effective pattern. I didn't get a 10 gauge to take longer shots,i got it cause i hate having to worry about cripples. one shell = one bird. however sometimes one shell = 2 birds or more.

Say what you want, but all the effort it takes to hunt SC if birds come in the decoys i'll be durn if they are gonna leave. i want a bird dead with each pull of the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Lab View Post
    bwhahahaha pussy
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

Quote Originally Posted by duckcommander727 View Post
    bwhahahaha pussy
    Dont you know women enjoy this site as much as men....thats rude and disrespectful.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

theres a couple types of waterfowl guns. guns you care about, guns that are strictly tools.

winchester model 120...for a piece of crap pump gun, nothing is finer. I started hunting with one in 1983, everyday it hunted was salt marsh. lost it for a day in 8 feet of water, rode in the bed of the truck..uncased. thing never once failed to fire, won a model 1200 and 1300..their crap. keep them for spare parts if ever needed. clean it with hot water.

decent gun..owned a ruger red label..synthetic/stainless had it bored to accomodate 3 1/2". Sold it for a profit, dont regret it, but it shot very well...yeah, i do kinda regret it.

currenrtly shoot a X2. decent gun, needs cleaned too much.

not loyal to any one make, if it fits, and fires when i pull the trigger. i'm happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by trentsmith View Post
    Honestly I don't remember why I don't like you but I do remember that I don't like you.

Calm down fellas! From my opinion its hard to beat a remington 870, But different gun manufacturers have there good shotguns and their bad ones. Example:

Browning-there A-5's are bad ass but there gold hunters suck ass

Benelli-there Semi-autos are top of the line and YES they are worth the money
    BELIEVE IT! But those novas kick like hell and I just don't like them.

Remington--870 is the best gun ever made! but those 1100's I got one and it stays in the gun cabinet. Maybe the recently made ones are better but my 1978 model sucks ass!

Mossberg---835 was a good gun, but I did own one and it jammed more then it shot!

870's are garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by 3chunter View Post
    Calm down fellas! From my opinion its hard to beat a remington 870, But different gun manufacturers have there good shotguns and their bad ones. Example:

Browning-there A-5's are bad ass but there gold hunters suck ass

Benelli-there Semi-autos are top of the line and YES they are worth the money
    BELIEVE IT! But those novas kick like hell and I just don't like them.

Remington--870 is the best gun ever made! but those 1100's I got one and it stays in the gun cabinet. Maybe the recently made ones are better but my 1978 model sucks ass!

Mossberg---835 was a good gun, but I did own one and it jammed more then it shot!

wanna sell that 1978 model 1100? i got one i wouldnt trade for a brand new sbeII.......

Beretta is there anything else!!!!!

Beretta al 391 Silver mallard, edition. That SOB is the toughest and best I have owned and I have owned them all.
    Originally posted by scfisherman143: "we mostly have woodies and teal but today we had workable big ducks allot of them ringnecks buffleheads redheads teal woodies it was amazing\"<br /><br />Another brilliant future duck hunter in the making

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    870's are garbage.
    amen to that

browning sweet sixteen best shooting gun

Speaking of the Moss. 835, Dux, Media G, any turkey load/choke combo's you've liked?