View Poll Results: Whats your Brand..........

Voters
678. You may not vote on this poll
  • Remington

189 27.88%
  • Browning

131 19.32%
  • Winchester

24 3.54%
  • Mossberg

21 3.10%
  • Benelli

195 28.76%
  • Beretta

95 14.01%
  • Other

23 3.39%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Shotgun Poll

Clays games: Perazzi MX2000

Duck Killin: Beretta Xtrema

Mergie- if you ever wanna get rid of one, let me know! The 20 ga and 12 ga are on my wish list to complete my collection. All i have is the 16 ga right now! some collection huh?
    Somebody told us Wall Street fell but we were so poor we couldn't tell. Cotton was short and the weeds were tall but Mr. Obama gonna save us all

Benelli--Performance worth the price!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

You know any real good dove hunters?

Fun as hell, but.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Lab View Post
    Benelli--Performance worth the price!!

if you say so.....

benelli is the most over-rated poser gun on the market today. they swing like shit, kick like hell, but every other kewl kid has one, so they must be awesome...
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by adk View Post
    benelli is the most over-rated poser gun on the market today. they swing like shit, kick like hell, but every other kewl kid has one, so they must be awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by dixiedeerslaya View Post
    'Zactly right...

After hunting in salt marsh for two years I would vote the cheapest pump gun that fits you well. I personally shoot an old mossberg 500 that has had the rattle can treatment. I hunt with a guy that has a SBE and one with a 11-87 Mag. Both of which will no longer cycle consistently. Once you make that one mistake and get them wet, I think its almost impossible to remove all the salt, short of a bath tub. Is an 870 or 500 the best gun, absolutely not but for reliability and ease of use in the marsh they get my vote. I love my A-5's but wouldnt dream of duck hunting with them or any other gun I value. just my .02.
    "It's a numbers game" - Mac Owen
    Endangered: Farmers, Watermen, and Rural Life

Extrema 2.Every benelli I owned was a P.O.S

Oh is that right?? gimme a little more info. as in how they are poser guns? which one kicks so hard? which one swings like shit? since you seem to be Larry potterfields sidekick and know so much shit lets hear it pal! go ahead im waitin!
    I dunno, but being a good duck hunter and shooting woodducks have nothing in common.

Fun as hell, but.....

stick w/ grampappys 1100, and ill stick w/ benelli......BTW have you ever personally "OWNED AND OPERATED" a benelli?

Fun as hell, but.....

the same goes for "RNT" calls
    Quote Originally Posted by B.Miller View Post
    Who fucking cares? Fuck.

Nope... I Didnt Spend 1600 On A Benelli........CAN I NOT HAVE AN OPINION WITHOUT HAVING TO OWN ONE? I Have Shot Them Several Times... They Are Good Guns.... But Not Worth What They Sell Them For....

SAME GOES WITH MATTHEWS BOWS.... IF SOMEONE SPENDS THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THE *TOP OF THE LINE* EQUIPMENT, OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BRAG ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS.... YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE A FOOL FOR SPENDING 1600 DOLLARS ON A SHOTGUN AND THEN BITCH ABOUT WAS A POS IT WAS

Why Dont You Tell Us What Makes Your Benelli Worth Twice As Much As An 1100? Or 1187? The Benelli I Shot Did Not Throw Up Like Remingtons, But Other Than That It Shot Fine... But No Better Than An 1100 Or 1187 Or Browning.....
    Last edited by dixiedeerslaya; 02-05-2009 at 02:37 PM.

Nope... I Didnt Spend 1600 On A Benelli........CAN I NOT HAVE AN OPINION WITHOUT HAVING TO OWN ONE? I Have Shot Them Several Times... They Are Good Guns.... But Not Worth What They Sell Them For....

SAME GOES WITH MATTHEWS BOWS.... IF SOMEONE SPENDS THAT KIND OF MONEY ON THE *TOP OF THE LINE* EQUIPMENT, OF COURSE THEY ARE GOING TO BRAG ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER IT IS.... YOU WOULD LOOK LIKE A FOOL FOR SPENDING 1600 DOLLARS ON A SHOTGUN AND THEN BITCH ABOUT WAS A POS IT WAS

Why Dont You Tell Us What Makes Your Benelli Worth Twice As Much As An 1100? Or 1187? The Benelli I Shot Did Not Throw Up Like Remingtons, But Other Than That It Shot Fine... But No Better Than An 1100 Or 1187 Or Browning.....

Well the 1100 i shot didnt throw up like a benelli...i guess everyone has there preferences but why bash a gun just because YOU did not like it....I seriously doubt they all are POS or no one would shoot them...dont ya think?....oh and as for brownings i own a Gold hunter also and they are very fine guns and i love mine, i just like the way benelli shoulders and its performance!

Fun as hell, but.....

the same goes for "RNT" calls
    Im not even goin to argue w/ you....after reading your sig. i can tell your one intelligent individual!

Fun as hell, but.....

[quote=Fat Lab;349369]I seriously doubt they all are POS or no one would shoot them...dont ya think?....quote]

YOU WOULD THINK!!

Just have a look at the poll one more time! i think that speaks for itself!!

Fun as hell, but.....

I am a big fan of the benelli. I have the m1 super 90. I got is second hand from my uncle and he shot the crap out of it and so have I. I have dropped it in fresh water, salt water and mud picked it up and it never missed a beat. The gun gets cleaned at the end of each season and that is about it other than running a towel over it after each hunt and it still almost never hangs up (only when shooting light loads). I have shot tons of guns but cant hit anything with them to save my life.

I love the M1 and M2 Benelli's no doubt........the nova's on the other hand are pos's imo........they kick like a mule........I'll prolly own another Benelli before long but the reliability of the 870 is hard to beat............it's my go to........

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Lab View Post
    Just have a look at the poll one more time! i think that speaks for itself!!

SEE.....thats what ADK was talkin bout, look at the poll..... every one likes a benelli, they must be the best or they wouldnt cost so much... im gonna buy one so i will be cool like every one else......

plus, half those votes are for the novas anyway.... just like half of remingtons votes are for the 870...... maybe someone should start a favorite auto shotgun poll......