Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Cripple Goose

Default My Cripple Goose

Last edited by dcmbsc; 12-01-2008 at 05:10 PM.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

Dumb Ass
    The only man to ever get all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.

Talk about givin the liberalcrats ammunition......... do us all a favor and keep these types of videos in your "private collection" ya none shooting fukka..
    Always take your slice from the middle of the loaf

What a dumbass. Bwhahahahahaa.
    Natural Born Killer Prostaff - Killing Tomorrow's Trophies Today...

TFC -"Be tough or get tough"

Conservation Permit Holder #5213

Rubbaheads????
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

I thought you were through with posting dumb shit on here?????

Quote Originally Posted by AH HOLY View Post
    Rubbaheads????
    Um, I have only shot decoying birds, unlike you , which has been most likely pass shooting.
    Last edited by dcmbsc; 12-01-2008 at 05:46 PM.

Last time I checked, you have never hunted with me.... So how would you know what and how I shoot?
    HRCH DOC'S LIL LEGACY MH

Dont call someone a rubberhead if you never hunted with them.

Dumb Ass. Non aiming shell wasting prime example of a RUBBAHEAD

You dont have to hunt with someone to know if they are a Rubbahead or not.
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 12-01-2008 at 05:55 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Dumb Ass. Non aiming shell wasting prime example of a RUBBAHEAD

You dont have to hunt with someone to know if they are a Rubbahead or not.
    Ok a funny situation , damn I thought yall might laugh, but once again dumbass's like yourself have nothing better to do then bitch.
    Last edited by dcmbsc; 12-01-2008 at 06:08 PM.

how am I bitching??? I am just stating the facts of what I saw in the video. What was funny about it???

Please Dave tell me how I am bitching. My comments were not directed towards you they were just general observations based on the video that YOU posted.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I think that you proved the case against you....... You Sir, are not a Rubbahead. You are a FUCKING RUBBAHEAD.......you have given Rubbaheads everywhere a new low to achieve...

Here's some free advice- in the future, when you have video proof that you are a dumbass, keep it to yourself.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Ill post them all. You probly sky bust'em all day long. I only shoot birds when they decoy.

In Dave's defense I didnt see him in the video.

Dave you have yet to answer my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    Ill post them all. You probly sky bust'em all day long. I only shoot birds when they decoy.
    Work on improving your shooting skills....... at that range "Decoying" Geese should be dead in the spread.....were you wearing the Kenyan Wig again??
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    how am I bitching??? I am just stating the facts of what I saw in the video. What was funny about it???

Please Dave tell me how I am bitching. My comments were not directed towards you they were just general observations based on the video that YOU posted.
    A cripple goose on the ground was shot down by me. We did not have a dog this day and I shot 3 shells at this birds on the ground way far away, running. My friend crawled up to his ass, and missed almost 3 times and we thought it was halirious. If you were their. seeing him crawl on the corn field to get this goose, you would have thought it was funny too.

I dont see how a cripple goose , getting shot at is a rubberhead, shit happens.

"The beautiful thing about the Second Amendment, is that it won't be needed till they try to take it away" - Thomas Jefferson

Conservation Permit #1969

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    A cripple goose on the ground was shot down by me. We did not have a dog this day and I shot 3 shells at this birds on the ground way far away, running. My friend crawled up to his ass, and missed almost 3 times and we thought it was halirious. If the goose was crippled why not just chase the goose down and ring the bird's neck?? If you were their. seeing him crawl on the corn field to get this goose, you would have thought it was funny too. Not funny a waste of shells if you want my opinion.

I dont see how a cripple goose , getting shot at is a rubberhead, shit happens. Actions are what lead one to believe that a person is a rubbahead. The actions by you and your "friends" are very suspect and also very rubbaheadish.
    Respect the game you chase and dont make a mockery out a sport that so many on this site have a passion for. The passion that most of us have on this site for waterfowl is unfathomable to most; but to the purists on here we eat, sleep, drink, and breath this sport. By you posting that video on here is almost like a slap in the face and makes us all look bad, you may wish to come across that way but not me. Guilty by association is not something I am proud of when I see you post a video that you thought was funny when it was actually disrepectful to one of God's creatures.

why in the hell do you shoot three times, everytime so rapidly.....when you shoot that fast you can't be aiming
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3