Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Trailer Hub

I agree with toof ether..... lots of ether. Take up smoking too.... chain smoking is cool.

PM NUTZ on here. Wateree trailer is his families business.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmbsc View Post
    2 weeks ago, i pulled it ,itcranked, i turned it right off. now its cold as shit it dont wanna crank.
    Must be a Mercury.
    Quote Originally Posted by dfasano View Post
    Don't speak for all of us.....stupid son a of a bitch (Dabo Swinney) needs to be spending his free time learning to coach instead of coming up with gay ass sayings.

Older outboards need to have the gas run out of them before taking out of the water. Take the sparkplugs out, onhook the gas line and pull it. When the gas stops coming out put the plugs back in and crank it. From then on unhook the gas line when you are putting it on the trailer and let it run out of gas.

Best advice i have ever got.
    "Pass it on in the name of Conservation"-Tracy Byrd

When you run the gas out the oil mixed in it runs out too. Food for thought.
    Your riding a gravy train with biscuit wheels.

Marine Service Center can hook you up on either problem. Also there is a guy on the right headed south on MI business that should be able to take care of the trailer. I sold him a warranty return boat several years ago and he took it apart and rebuilt it. He does all the trailer work on my brothers 2 boats. He's towards the South end. Can't remember his name right now but if i think of it I'll post it.
    Manual start 2 strokes just don't like the cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.

Quote Originally Posted by Goin Coastal View Post
    Manual start 2 strokes just don't like the cold.

Make a man out of you though pulling that cord for 1/2 hour to get it running.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Get a can of ether and your webcam!

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    dcmbsc,head ya on over to your local bearing guy store.Bearing Distributors Inc or somesuch,they'll fix you up.Sounds like a LM11949/LM11910 cone/cup.
    Shit i work there

What ya do there? I've been the local bearing "go to guy" 'round here for 30 some years now.Had a brief stint with Motion due to a buy out(first acquisition in Canada),very brief.Terrible company,more VPs than Planters got peanuts and not one new the difference between a rod end and a locknut spanner.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.

The best thing to do is let it burn out in Tupleo Mississippi at 11;30 on a Friday night headed into Ark. with no spare - I prefer the temp. around 25 degrees also-
    Been there - so buy 2 when you find them -

Quote Originally Posted by HARV View Post
    What ya do there? I've been the local bearing "go to guy" 'round here for 30 some years now.Had a brief stint with Motion due to a buy out(first acquisition in Canada),very brief.Terrible company,more VPs than Planters got peanuts and not one new the difference between a rod end and a locknut spanner.
    Inside sales..been there going on two years..Hey we got job security with people like dave rite?

Eggzackly!I prefer the inside to the outside myself.You finding that most suppliers are total screw-ups?Currently the straw boss.Got tired of fancy titles but still do it all from the back door to the front counter.
    We gave you Corn,you gave us clap,bad trade.