Thread: Yo Squatty........

Default Yo Squatty........

Or anyone else that can help...........

The Canon EOS REBEL XSI ..................give me the low down........should I buy it or not......

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

it's not a bad camera, what exactly do you want to know? I've got one in my house hold.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

just whether it's decent..........I'm partial to Canon but no expert like ya'll........wifey wants a new one and I recomended a new slr.....

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

Oh YES, it's a very nice "entry" level DSLR camera. It doesn't have some of the features as say like the 40D or the new 50D but it is more than capable of giving you the ability to take some great photographs. Not to mention it's packed with it's own arsenal of bells & whistles. We've got one and it's used a lot for family stuff. It's not what I use for a lot of the stuff I do but it's even capable of doing that. The downside (and this only relates to what I need) is the FPS (frames per second). I need something a little faster. However at 3.5 fps the Xsi is great. Believe me you won't know any difference in what I'm really even talking about. I would definitely suggest getting this camera.
    Last edited by GobblerHntr; 11-05-2008 at 12:38 PM.

Thats basically what I need it for just family stuff.....but it might make it to the blind or the turkey woods every now and then..........entry level is basically all we need.........the wife might start wedding photography on the side and this one should be just fine.......

yes! It will serve you well. Then when the time comes (if it comes) you can always upgrade.

Check pm's ccleroy
    *2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion*

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    "The Gamecocks are hammered dog shit"

Squatty likes using those kodak disposables.
    If it aint got 8 toes & a green head,it aint a duck.

I REALLY like poloroid's!