Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sad, Scary Night

Why would you be mad at Squatty for reminding everyone of your political stance and Showing a pic YOU posted????????

"The beautiful thing about the Second Amendment, is that it won't be needed till they try to take it away" - Thomas Jefferson

Conservation Permit #1969

i could give a fuck less about that picture it makes me crack up everytime i see it, i dont know why squatty cant find somthin else to do beside try and pick a fight with a 20 year old dumbass

fuck it
    They say the only time a fishermen tells the truth is when he tells you another fisherman is a liar.

I'm not picking a fight. Just telling it like it is Bud.

You use the Lords name in vein.

You were an Obama supporter.

You flip flopped.

You can't really argue for either side.

Oh need I mention
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

nah i would call it coming to my senses more than flip flopped, but you know its not like it even mattered so whatever

Quote Originally Posted by BudsCountryLanyards View Post
    but you know its not like it even mattered so whatever
    That right there just shows your ignorance!

Flip Flop, "come to my senses", whatever you want to call it...... it does matter. Your vote matters, weather our politics agree or not your vote matters. This is your country and your vote is your voice. You say you want to be a marine and this is your attitude. You use the Lords name in vein. It is sad......

I'm done with you.
    You've got one life. Blaze on!

thank you jeeze i didnt think youd ever shut the fuck up about some dumb shit

Bud, I'm hoping that you were just on edge last night from the election and that is the reason you used and said some of the things you did. If that isn't the reason the you are a lost soul with a really cocky and dirty mouth. DON'T ever use God's name in vain on this site. I could see it slipping out by you saying it but you can see what you type and that should never come out.
    **2008 & 2009 Bream World Champion**

Genesis 27:3

Default flip flop

Maybe he was thinking GD and he was typing something else and then he flip flopped and it slipped and then he came to his senses and now he is sorry!

WHATEVER - anyone who feels the need to type something so vulgar has a problem one they are not itellegent enough to come up with something besides profanity to get their point across in a forcefull manner. two they think it makes them look cool which basically refers back to the base of intellegence.

Go vote for whoever you want - if you wanna be in the armed forces- good maybe they will help with completetion of a vocabulary.

but the next time you decide you wanna get on here and F other ppl and subject us to your GD's maybe you should go sit down and braid something to cool off.

to everyone else & i share your concerns and disappointment with America and this lazy culture we have created. (black, white, brown.... doesn't matter)
    Chestnut's Angus Handsome - "Cash"

STRAIT MEAT