Thread: St. Louis Black Church

Default St. Louis Black Church

I was in St. Louis over the fall break weekend (monday and tuesday off) planning a mission trip for spring break.

Sunday we split up to check out some local churches that had said they would be willing to allow some student attend during spring break.

I went to Friendly Baptist Church in St. Louis, MO. 1000+ folks.. All african-American and full of stereotypes.

I will quote the pastor preaching...

"I am not supposed to tell my people who to vote for.. but we will win this election"
    "Think of those who were not allowed to vote, who were told they were not a whole vote counted, those who died for this right. Vote for him."
    "God will slap America in the face for its racist past."
    "When you vote on tuesday bring paint cause we are painting the white house"

"I know we haven't offered this before but this is a different situation.. If you need a ride we will be offering shuttles to ensure he wins."

"Sarah Palin.. HA!"

We will not be sending groups there during spring break.

I wish I could say I don't believe it. This whole ordeal has been a play on the race card. Issues are of no concern. It was all about putting "one of us" in the "White " House. I've got news for them, Obama is not one of them, he was playing them to assure his success. He will turn on them to repay his powerful supporters.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBrother View Post
    I can eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a thought process better than the vast majority of you clemmings.