I went to the field on Saturday ( the 4th ) to check my trail cams around 12:30. I walked through one field into another. I had to walk through an opening between the woods and a pond in order to get to the second field. I noticed some bobcat scat in the middle of the pathway and I stopped to see how fresh it was. I heard something in the woods to my right - so as I continued on, I walked very slow. As I was walking, I would pause every 5 steps or so. I finally got to my stand and stopped again - I kept hearing faint sounds. The wind was blowing pretty good so it was difficult t pinpoint what it was. I walked maybe 10 yards past my stand ( Which is on the edge of the woods facing a bean field .) All of the sudden, I looked in the woods and I saw brown... I saw 1 deer standing there and it looked like it was rubbing a tree. So, I aimed my rifle at him ( 10 yards ) from me and I tried to get a closer look at the antlers - because the woods were so dense. I could not see his antlers so I put the gun back down and continued watching. Next, the buck raised his head and attached to his head was another deer. I was like - Oh Yeah! Anyways, long story short... it appeared to be a cow-horn and maybe a 4 point. Either way, it is a sign of life - finally!!! I am seeing a good amount of deer on the cameras in the day time now...

-JEB